AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Sofia S.

BY ARIZONA #47 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Inspired by the original AriZona sun brewed style lemon tea, this new sugar free lemon tea mix has zero calories. The great lemon taste will please the pickiest of drinkers- your family will never know it’s diet. You’ll also get the good-for-you antioxidants that tea naturally contains all in one little packet. This new on-the-go powder mix is perfect to add to a 16oz or 20oz bottle of water. It’s convenient in weight and size, and can be tucked into your purse or tossed into a brief case.

INSTANT TEA, CITRIC ACID, MALTO- DEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Buy on Amazon
Angelina A.
AriZon ice tea is the best tea u could have!! It has the best flavors insode them. And none of the flavors you could possibly hate(if you a tea person) but I still recommend it because it's personally my favorite!!
Anie F.
This is an amazing drink that I love to drink so much. Would highly recommend this. This drink is an easily portable drink and you can make this drink anywhere by just mixing together water and the ariozona mix
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Love these! So easy to use. It tastes delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness. Price is great because it makes so much. I buy these often and the whole family loves it!
Kenzie S.
I love this tea. I can't get enough I would highly recommend this tea. Very cheap for good quality. I love it. I don't see any room for improve its already so good. Great flavor
Drea M.
These are great to carry in your purse during the summer time, I love having them especially when I'm at festivals or out running around and I don't want to be spending money on drinks so I just have my bottle of water and when I want to add flavor I just reach for a tea mix .
Nicole C.
Enfield , CT
Great to keep at your desk at work or for on the go. I love the fact I just need to have a water bottle and can easily add this to my drink! Great flavor and perfect balance. It doesn't taste too sweet or like it needs more sugar!
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
I bought these for my hubby when he was overseas. The water where he was was undrinkable so bottled water was a daily thing. He would get so excited when I'd send these in care packages!
Kristen C.
You could not even tell these are sugar free. I use these when I'm wanting a sweet tea but I don't like a lot of sugars in my drink so I use these. They're really good.
Sofia S.
It's a practical way to carry on with iced tea. You just need a bottle of water and dissolve a little packet. Great taste, cheap and practical.

Ohh and is sugar free!
karen c.
You could never go wrong with Arizona it is just so good. This certain one is the best compared to others. I love lemons so this is just perfect for me. I buy this whenever I am at the grocery store.