AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix

by AriZona

Description:

Inspired by the original AriZona sun brewed style lemon tea, this new sugar free lemon tea mix has zero calories. The great lemon taste will please the pickiest of drinkers- your family will never know it’s diet. You’ll also get the good-for-you antioxidants that tea naturally contains all in one little packet. This new on-the-go powder mix is perfect to add to a 16oz or 20oz bottle of water. It’s convenient in weight and size, and can be tucked into your purse or tossed into a brief case.

INSTANT TEA, CITRIC ACID, MALTO- DEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoBeaumont, CA
I Love Arizona Drinks. My favorite is the Sweet Tea. I can live of the stuff. I also like the new screw on bottles because they are better for on the go. its great to go to sporting events and just throw a couple in the Ice chest. with 4 boys playing sports year round its a must have for me.
2 years agoWilkesboro, NC
I do not like tea but I was told to try AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor and it was the worse drink I had ever put in my mouth. Way too bitter and the tea taste was jut too strong for me being a Peron who doesn't enjoy tea.
3 years agoJefferson, MA
They were great. I thought the tea had an amazing really strong taste. It definitely was kind of on the sweet side but if you like sweet tea this tea is really great for you. It definitely met my expectations. I would totally recommend this product again.
2 years agoBiddeford, ME
Ice tea is the best . The mix doesn't tast fake and tastes very natural compared to other brands. It is quite affordable for the average person and it is fast and efficient. I highly reccomend. Please do use this!
3 years agoMiami, FL
Muy bueno y sabroso De la rápida venta de té helado listo para beber en la nación, té helado de Arizona ahora se puede hacer convenientemente en casa. Hecho con Splenda, este bote hace 6 jarras de 2 cuartos, se disuelve al instante y tiene más contenido de té que otras mezclas de té helado ...
2 years agoRingwood, NJ
I love this mix! It's definitely the cheaper alternative to just add the iced tea mix into a pitcher with water at home rather than buying the prepackaged jugs or bottles of this. It tastes the same too!
2 years ago
These seem like they would be good on hand. And to add to your water if u want to enhance it. They are good. Arizona products are kinda pricey for what they are. I would definitely buy again.
2 years ago
AriZon ice tea is the best tea u could have!! It has the best flavors insode them. And none of the flavors you could possibly hate(if you a tea person) but I still recommend it because it's personally my favorite!!
3 years ago
This is an amazing drink that I love to drink so much. Would highly recommend this. This drink is an easily portable drink and you can make this drink anywhere by just mixing together water and the ariozona mix
2 years agoLake Isabella, CA
Love these! So easy to use. It tastes delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness. Price is great because it makes so much. I buy these often and the whole family loves it!