AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Sofia S.

BY ARIZONA #47 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Inspired by the original AriZona sun brewed style lemon tea, this new sugar free lemon tea mix has zero calories. The great lemon taste will please the pickiest of drinkers- your family will never know it’s diet. You’ll also get the good-for-you antioxidants that tea naturally contains all in one little packet. This new on-the-go powder mix is perfect to add to a 16oz or 20oz bottle of water. It’s convenient in weight and size, and can be tucked into your purse or tossed into a brief case.

INSTANT TEA, CITRIC ACID, MALTO- DEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley J.
It's a great idea, as it's a nice sweet tea without all of that real sugar and bad ingredients. But unfortunately, the flavor is just lacking something that is found in real tea. I prefer their green tea powder.
Llesenia C.
Beaumont, CA
I Love Arizona Drinks. My favorite is the Sweet Tea. I can live of the stuff. I also like the new screw on bottles because they are better for on the go. its great to go to sporting events and just throw a couple in the Ice chest. with 4 boys playing sports year round its a must have for me.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Tired it it's wasn't my favourite but it's not that bad u do get alot in the bottle for our buck and the taste isn't all bad or maybe it cause I tried the unsweetened version
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
I do not like tea but I was told to try AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor and it was the worse drink I had ever put in my mouth. Way too bitter and the tea taste was jut too strong for me being a Peron who doesn't enjoy tea.
Addy S.
Jefferson, MA
They were great. I thought the tea had an amazing really strong taste. It definitely was kind of on the sweet side but if you like sweet tea this tea is really great for you. It definitely met my expectations. I would totally recommend this product again.
Shama P.
Pembroke, MA
Ice tea is the best . The mix doesn't tast fake and tastes very natural compared to other brands. It is quite affordable for the average person and it is fast and efficient. I highly reccomend. Please do use this!
JOHENY T.
Muy bueno y sabroso De la rápida venta de té helado listo para beber en la nación, té helado de Arizona ahora se puede hacer convenientemente en casa. Hecho con Splenda, este bote hace 6 jarras de 2 cuartos, se disuelve al instante y tiene más contenido de té que otras mezclas de té helado ...
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I love this mix! It's definitely the cheaper alternative to just add the iced tea mix into a pitcher with water at home rather than buying the prepackaged jugs or bottles of this. It tastes the same too!
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
These seem like they would be good on hand. And to add to your water if u want to enhance it. They are good. Arizona products are kinda pricey for what they are. I would definitely buy again.
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
I make this iced tea all the time for my home! My family and I always enjoy them throughout the day. I love any tea mixed with lemon mixed with some sweetener. I definitely recommend the Arizona one, it just taste really good