BY ARIZONA

This sugar-free Arizona Green Tea Stix, 10-count (Pack of 12), offers a satisfying flavor while quenching your thirst. It comes in pouches, allowing you to take it almost anywhere. This Arizona pomegranate green tea mix is easy to prepare because it dissolves quickly.

AriZona Sugar Free Pomegranate Green Tea Iced Tea Stix:

• Enjoy anywhere, anytime
  • For people on the go
  • 100% natural tea
  • Sugar-free green tea is a natural antioxidant
  • Easy to prepare
  • Zero calories
  • Dissolves quickly

Ingredients: Instant Green Tea, Honey Powder+, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice+, Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Ginseng Extract. +Contributes A Dietary Insignificant Amount of Sugar.

AriZona Sugar Free Iced Tea Sticks Pomegranate
  • "I am trying to lose weight and don't always want to drink water." in 1 review
Monica S.
Sunset, LA
It tastes exactly the same as the one in a can I love it I put in my water make me drink more water and I like that is sugar free because I am on the keto diet it's really really good
aaliyah c.
i love this ice tea brand it so good and i love it and it’s affordable and not expensive. it has some nice and unique packaging. i have t seen any alternatives but i would recommend it to others cause it has a nice taste.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Lets face it some of us don't drink water like we should. However I don't mind flavoring my water with thee pomegranate flavor. It tastes good initially but because it is sweetened with Splenda I get this after taste that I don't much care for. My suggestion is they find alternative a more natural sugar like agave and or stevia.
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
These are great! I love to keep them in my school bag to flavor my water while I'm in class. It definitely helps me stay hydrated and is very convenient. I also drink other brands of powdered tea, but this is my fave!
Lisel  F.
Long Beach, CA
This is my top three favorite flavors. They're perfectly sweet and taste so good. I love that I can toss these in my purse. I am sad however that not all store carry them!
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
Delicious flavor. Can adjust the intensity of the taste with how much water you add. Perfect for on the go or to add to your water bottle.
Judith M.
Mount Pleasant
Amo este te. Ya lo había dicho. Es mi favorito. Lo puedes tomas a cualquier hora. Niños y adultos. No tiene mucha azúcar es genial
Alyssa F.
I haven't tried these packets, but the actual tea is my favorite of all the Arizona. Pomegranate? Yes. Pomegranate tea? Hell yes.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
I love these kinds of things. Just tear the pouch off and pour in. It makes it easier to drink water when you can flavor it!
Emily l.
united states
I think the tea packets are a really convenient way to enjoy your tea on the go and all you have to do is have a water bottle
Sitierria  S.
Slidell, LA
Does it taste sweet or sour?
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
$37.00 dollars is crazy and incorrect?