AriZona Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix uploaded by Glori U.AriZona Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix uploaded by Brianna S.AriZona Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix uploaded by Brianna S.

BY ARIZONA

AriZona Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix: Enjoy anywhere, anytime For people on the go 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant Easy to prepare 0 calories Dissolves quicklyThe Pack of 12 AriZona Sugar-Free Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix is a guilt-free drink you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Designed for people on the go, this 100-percent natural tea dissolves quickly, making it easy to prepare, and it has zero calories. This natural green tea comes in a convenient 10-count package and is easy to carry along wherever you go.

Instant Green Tea, Maltodextrin, Honey+, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Natural Flavors,Acesulfame Potassium, Ginseng Extract. +Contributes A Dietary Insignificant Amount of Sugar.

• How do these taste? Is each stick supposed to be added to...1 Answers
  • Not a big green tea fan. What do these taste like?1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the bottle or can?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My grandma who is diabetic drinks this iced tea she loves drinking it and because it doesn't raise her sugar level." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it when I want a little flavor in my water and it tastes great :)" in 1 review
Megan J.
These are so good! I like them the same as I do the canned teas that they have. The best part about these sticks is that there are 2 servings per packet so it is 20 servings a box. Very inexpensive and tastes delicious!
Ysabel E.
Anaheim
Have you ever craved an amazing thirst quenching drink, such as Arizona Iced Tea Green Tea with Ginseng? But maybe you're just too busy through out the day and can't seem to drop by a gas station or your local grocery store. Or maybe when you do, they only have the can and not the bottle you need to suit your busy day. These which packets are perfect for on the go, or maybe when you want to give your water a little but more of a flavor
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I prefer
to brew my own tea. However it's not always practical. This was more cost effective because I could purchase this product in bulk. I particularly enjoy this product because
there isn't an unusual after taste. I can prepare it before I go or I
can take a few packs along and mix it as I need it with any bottled
water. I drink so many of these I'll definitely be buying again. For
those of you who've never tried it, it does dissolve completely. It
doesn't taste sugar free.
Mari P.
I love Arizona tea, but these little on the packets leave a weird after taste. I would never buy them again. I'd rather pay .99 for a big can than a dollar for 10 packets. I've tried different flavors and they all leave a weird after taste.
Kvetka S.
I like this tea premade inside the bottle so I was excited to try this 'stix'. Unfortunately, this didn't meet my expectations. You really have to put in the correct amount of water so it isn't watered down, but even when I did put the right amount of water, I wasn't satisfied. Maybe it's because I was expecting it to taste like the bottled version, but it wasn't a very strong enough flavor to me either way.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I have buy this because it is sugar free, I prefer 100% this product, I like so much, I always buy because for me is healthy, is a very good product, this brand is unique and cheaper, I could recommend to other!
cyn m.
Pasadena
Great alternative to the cans. I prefer the cans. The drink is going to be like any instant tea on-the-go, kinda powdery and just has that weird taste, but it's decent so you drink it anyway, definitely not as satisfying as the can though. It's okay for the price.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
Arizona tea has been a favorite of mine since I was little. Instead of regular green tea I now buy the diet. Really good. I love these to carry around with me. They're so convenient.
Christy M.
Basehor, KS
LOVE the taste!! would highly recommend! have enjoyed AriZona teas for a long time. has excellent flavor to it and so glad that it comes in sugar free. perfect size. very easy to pack and have for lunches or make anywhere. would most definitely buy again
Fatima R.
I've been drinking this stuff every day for over 4 years now. It has basically replaced soda in our house. It is relatively sweet tasting - similar to sweet tea, but not quite as sweet. I've tried many different types of teas and nothing seems to compare. Not only does it taste great but is also chock full of antioxidants. It doesn't get better than this.
Ashley N.
Not a big green tea fan. What do these taste like?
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Is this as good as the bottle or can?
Janet K.
How do these taste? Is each stick supposed to be added to 8 oz of water? Is it a powder?