Arizona State University  uploaded by Grayce W.

BY ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY

Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I love ASU. I took majority of my classes online because I had to work full time through college. My classes were about 7 weeks long and I only had to focus on two classes per session. Between sessions, you had about a one week gap so you could recharge and refocus. I noticed my grades improve once I got on this type of schedule because it allowed me the freedom to work full time and focus on my studies. The professors are helpful and as long as you do the work and put in the time, you shouldn't have any issues.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
The campus is large but well laid out. There are many trees to help keep things cooler during the day. The grounds were clean. I ran through the campus a couple of mornings and it was safe. I also visited the USS Arizona memorial on campus.

Alex M.
I'm an ASU Online student and I love it. My classes work with me and they are a great amount of content.  The semesters for online students go in "sessions" which are in 7 weeks, so you take about 2 or 3 classes per "session" to end up with a full credit load per semester.

I was able to study abroad in Chiang Mai, Thailand with actual ASU Tempe campus students as well which was amazing!
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I visited the school and the campus (Tempe campus) is truly breath taking. There is GRASS on campus in the desert. What a surprise! All of the faculty and staff are nice. There are tons of bikes everywhere. It's what you would expect a college campus to look and feel like. It's beautiful, and pretty hot. Some buildings like the art building seemed a bit outdated, but for the most part ASU was very updated. They do a good job of making a huge school seem smaller. Go SunDevils!
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
I enrolled in ASU at the start of my Sophomore year and left just as quickly, If your into partying, expensive (and still no) parking, wide spread campus leaving little time to get to class as well as not being able to find your classes, unfriendly staff, then this is perfect for you. I best recommend avoiding this school, as they will not help you with any sort of finances if you come from a family that makes *decent* money. Just avoid.
Alicia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Got my bachelors degree in Recreation Therapy at ASU! Love the professors and the ASU pride each student has. My kids are enrolled in the Sun Devils Generation we recently attended the Fingerpaint the A event. Oh, my goodness it was a blast....and what pride I had watching my girls paint the A. I hope one day my girls will attend ASU too.
Monica
Los Angeles, CA
ASU is an incredible diverse school. In fact the school does a very good job at mixing up the roommates for the student in the dorms.I am attending Arizona State University for their history programs. So far some of the courses are very interesting and helpful, where others are very dull and repetitive.I just love this school and it was my number one choice.
Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am enrolling here for grad school. The advisor is very helpful. She calls frequently to check up on how the process is going. She responds to emails within 24 hours. She either has an answer or can direct me to someone that does. Overall impressed.
Nicole S.
Gilbert, AZ
I graduated from ASU with BS and MS - and it was not a good experience. Tuition is expensive, customer service is HORRIBLE - absolutely horrific. They treat you like a dollar sign - once you get in the door they could care less about you. The AC is set to 85 degrees during the summer - YUCK! Everyone comes into class smelling disgusting!
Alicia J.
This is a great college, and I got a great education. I recommend that you do some sort of extra-curricular (join some clubs, do an independent research project, etc.) to get even more out of your experience