BY ARIZONA

Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Boy did my family drink this up in too short of a time! We are from the south, so sweet tea is a staple for ever meal. This meets the expectations of homemade sweet tea. Its easy to mix and is so refreshing.
Clarissa A.
El paso
I give this a three star cause it doesn't beat my favorite tea but this sure is one I turn too when my main isn't around it doesn't taste like the Lipton it actually has that brew taste that I love
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
Usually the Arizona Southern Style Sweet tea is a little TOO sweet for me, so I tend to water it down a little bit as I drink it. I like that the drink mix lets me mix it to my taste preferences and makes a large amount of iced tea for my family.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an awesome my family and i love all the Arizona products and this is our first time trying this in powder but very easy to use and tastes the same!
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
So good. So refreshing. A staple ticket on hand in the cabinet for any occasion. Mixed up one cup or an entire gallon or just a couple of quarts.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
Arizona sweet tea is about the cheapest thing I know out in the stores and its just as good as any other sweet tea out there with a brand name
Cynthia K.
This tea is quite tasty! I just wish that they would come out with a Splenda version. I can't drink this tea very often. Too much sugar.
Sierra L.
Love the sweet tea from arizona! It is so good! Im addicted to this stuff! Best part of it is that it is so cheap which is another bonus!
Marintya A.
This is a great sweet tea especially if you drink it very cold. It's not too sweet either it's in between sweet but still refreshing
ruby s.
San Antonio
This good ol tea is great, its price is good for this can and I get my fill on tea it's the right serving size to quench my thirst