BY ARIZONA

Arizona Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea: 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant No preservatives No artificial flavor or color Kosher see more...

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
Whoever named this as southern style sweet tea is a LIAR!!!!!! This tastes nothing like southern style sweet tea, I have had the real stuff and this is a joke. But that being said I might be biased because I do not like any of the Arizona drinks.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
This is alright if it's all there is but it's not my favorite . It has nice packaging but is pricey and doesn't taste as good as it should for what you pay . I probably won't repurchase if there are other options .
Ariel C.
The tea is okay. The taste gets to me easily though because the tea doesn't taste fully natural and it's really sweet. I'd prefer other teas over this one.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I am a big fan of Arizona but this one is just too sweet for me and I can only drink it if it is very cold. I like the green tea in the can the best.
Amanda R.
Biloxi , MS
My favorite bottled sweet tea! A lot of bottled tea products are too sweet or have an off putting aftertaste, but this one is great.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Arizona ice tea are good. Though this isn't my favorite. Arizona is just great. I love the half and half better.
Melody H.
My husband and I love this tea. It has a great strong tea taste and the sugars aren't overbearing. We usually buy them from walgreens 2/$1 sale. There is a slight taste difference between the jugs and the cans but enough of one to make much difference. Great tea! Kudos to Arizona!
Rheaneil R.
illinois
I love Arizona sweet tea. I preffered to drink it while eating lunch.. the taste is good and its good with ice..
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Want something refreshing on a hot summer day add this to a tall glass of ice and its great very well flavored and good priced. Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea Beverage
Vanessa R.
York, NE
This tea is great! And not very expensive it is a quality flavor. Very authentic. It is also not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?