BY ARIZONA

Arizona Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea: 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant No preservatives No artificial flavor or color Kosher see more...

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jenn C.
I really like this sweet tea. It's not too stand. It's just right!! Best when cold!
Myra K.
Foodie Expert
Its good and cheap!! Its fresh.. Taste ah-mazing.. My go-to tea all the time..
Dakota G.
Love this tea!! Actually drinking it while I'm writing this review lol!! It is honestly some of my favorite tea, really good!!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
This is probably the best tasting 'Southern Style' tea you can get in a can. I have always been a fan of Arizona tea (especially the Green Tea) because the product is always a great quality. I love that the cans are so big and I can pretty much drink the whole thing in one sitting because it's so tasty.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea it taste great I love all the flavors available and often pick it up in the dollar isle at the grocery stores
Melody H.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love this tea. It has a great strong tea taste and the sugars aren't overbearing. We usually buy them from walgreens 2/$1 sale. There is a slight taste difference between the jugs and the cans but enough of one to make much difference. Great tea! Kudos to Arizona!
Karalynn B.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite tea. Between my fiance and I we go through 2 jugs a week. It is really refreshing.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
I have always loved the sweet tea Arizona and recently discovered that my local Winco sells it in a 12 pack can package!
Melina D.
Burbank, CA
I'm real picky with sweet tea and this is SO good chilled. always get it when I'm on the go! great taste
Michelle B.
My favorite tea by far! I love sweet tea and this has the best balance of sweet and tea!!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?