BY ARIZONA

Arizona Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea: 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant No preservatives No artificial flavor or color Kosher see more...

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
Foodie Expert
This is alright if it's all there is but it's not my favorite . It has nice packaging but is pricey and doesn't taste as good as it should for what you pay . I probably won't repurchase if there are other options .
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Want something refreshing on a hot summer day add this to a tall glass of ice and its great very well flavored and good priced. Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea Beverage
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I love this tea! However it is very very sweet. It has the tea taste but it feels like it could be a little less sweet. But, that would be my only complaint since it says sweet tea. And unlike a few other store tea it doesn't have a slightly oil taste to it. I recommend this tea.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
This is very affordable and refreshing drink! We always buy and stock a couple of this at home! But a warning could be that it contains caffein l, so we usually drink this only in the morning or afternoon.
Brenda C.
Who doesn't love sweet tea on a hot day.....sitting on the front porch sipping some sweet tea with my family....not to mention reusing the jug to make koolaid
Ariel C.
The tea is okay. The taste gets to me easily though because the tea doesn't taste fully natural and it's really sweet. I'd prefer other teas over this one.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of Arizona but this one is just too sweet for me and I can only drink it if it is very cold. I like the green tea in the can the best.
Vanessa R.
York, NE
This tea is great! And not very expensive it is a quality flavor. Very authentic. It is also not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
100% natural no preservatives no artificial color and no artificial flavors ! So delicious full of flavor. Highly recommend.
Rheaneil R.
illinois
I love Arizona sweet tea. I preffered to drink it while eating lunch.. the taste is good and its good with ice..
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?