BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

Description:

What do you get when you bring a taste of the South to a brand like AriZona? You get the refreshing taste of fresh-brewed tea with just the right amount of sweetness. So even if you live in the Arctic, the decadent, time-honored flavor will instantly transport you back to the South. Made with real sugar.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 4 Answers
  • As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizon...1 Answers
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I feel like we've all grown up with Arizona Tea. This is a classic one of their teas and it's always conveniently available at gas stations, convenient stores and pharmacies. They're usually on sale for $1 or so at the gas stations and it's always my quick grab for a drink.
Mikaela G.
Arizona sweet tea is my absolute FAVORITE. And coming from a southern girl that should mean something lol. The cans are huge and are really pretty and the tea isn't too sweet but just sweet enough to not be bitter. I love it
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
My husband introduced me to this tea this year. I told him why did you not tell me this tea was soooo good. I am born and raised in Hawaii and I had never heard of sweet tea before but I'm all about this tea now. I'm not sure if this is what real authentic sweet tea would taste like but this Arizona one is my go to.
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Nothing. Eats Arizona iced tea. It is always delicious and refreshing! The best part is the price; it is always extremely affordable! It comes in many sizes and I purchase this every time I go to the grocery site or a gas stations it is my go-to road trip drink
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
Best deal at the dollar store! Tea is always at my house and it's typically this brand because you don't need to add anything but ice! We buy a gallon for every party because it hits the spot for those who like something a little sweet.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
We always keep this Sweet Tea stocked if we can find it! My husband's flavor favorite! Just the right amount of sweet. Our only prob is that stores don't carry this on a regular basis. We will always recommend this to anyone wanting a cool refreshing drink!
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
I buy this for my grandpa and he loves it . He drinks sweet tea everyday so the convenience and affordability of this tea is amazing it also comes in a bigger size for families.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
I drink probably 2 gallons a week of this. So delicious. Drinking it right now in fact! I could never ever live without this. I absolutely adore it. Really this should have 10 stars for me.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
My go to whenever I want sweet tea, easy to find, super cheap, and a great taste. I grew up drinking Arizona teas, they have a great assortment of flavors and a price that cannot be beat, try them out if you haven't, they're only a dollar, if that!
Monica G.
Troutdale, OR
Perfect amount of sweetness for me. Honestly I love these. Their perfect! The thing I also love about Arizona is the fact that it's always 99cents and you get ALOT for your buck! Arizona not only makes delicious tea but the price has me coming back.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?
Beth W.
As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizona tea and really like to buy it from shops when ever possible however a few times I have seen these big cartons around and idk if you drink it straight from the carton into a glass and drink or if it needs water adding to be diluted like squash or dilute juice can anyone please enlighten me on this subject??i will be highly greatful AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea