BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

Description:

What do you get when you bring a taste of the South to a brand like AriZona? You get the refreshing taste of fresh-brewed tea with just the right amount of sweetness. So even if you live in the Arctic, the decadent, time-honored flavor will instantly transport you back to the South. Made with real sugar.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 4 Answers
  • As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizon...1 Answers
LeaEtta K.
The only store bought tea I will purchase! Tastes just like true southern tea. As if brewed in the porch in the sun, and brought in to chill in a glass pitcher with a tad bit of sugar. Defentily quenched the thirst from a smoldering summer heat!
Sheridan Y.
Chaptico, MD
This product is very tasty! It is good to drink on a hot sunny day! This product is also kid friendly! So I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a drink less than a soda but more than a water.
Morgan L.
I have an unhealthy obsession with this tea. It’s delicious and I can’t stop drinking it. It’s sweet and perfect and my family can’t stop drinking it either. It’s becoming a problem of wanting to drink some and being unable since we ran out so fast.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
I can find these babies for less than a dollar at Walmart, which is insane, because these taste soooo good, like they should be expensive., and the can is HUGE! No complaints here, though. I'm glad they're cheap. Will absolutely repurchase these.
Ayla G.
Bellefontaine, OH
This sweet tea is one of the best on the market! And for only 99¢ per can it’s an even better deal! Unlike many other sweet teas, this one has the perfect about of sugar and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on your teeth! I highly recommend.
Alicia Q.
I love this the Arizona sweet teas they have a great flavor that it not over bearing and not overly sweet. They are great to bring any were because of all the different size choices. They are also very cheap during that you can buy anywhere.
Dania M.
Love love love this tea so much so good! Love the taste of the black tea in there with a mix of a bit of sugar super cheap too a can lasts me two days! For 99 cents every two days you can't beat that and the quality of the drink is amazing
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I recently just tried this few days ago it was sweet but wouldn't say it's sweet tea! Good taste but left your mouth dry after you took a drink id thought the dryness came from too strong of tea maybe??
Brittany H.
I can't drink it too much bc I'm trying to watch how much sugar I take in, but this stuff is so good that sometimes I say screw it and have the whole thing! It tastes like true southern sweet tea (I'm from MI so it's a little different tasting up here)
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I am all for Arizona teas because they are so gosh darn inexpensive but are one of my favorite teas to drink. The sweet tea is especially one of my favorite flavors from this brand and you can never go wrong. Not too sweet but not too bland either.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?
Beth W.
As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizona tea and really like to buy it from shops when ever possible however a few times I have seen these big cartons around and idk if you drink it straight from the carton into a glass and drink or if it needs water adding to be diluted like squash or dilute juice can anyone please enlighten me on this subject??i will be highly greatful AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea