BY ARIZONA #10 in Iced Tea

Description:

What do you get when you bring a taste of the South to a brand like AriZona? You get the refreshing taste of fresh-brewed tea with just the right amount of sweetness. So even if you live in the Arctic, the decadent, time-honored flavor will instantly transport you back to the South. Made with real sugar.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 8 Answers
  • As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizon...3 Answers
Dianne Y.
Palm City
Purchased at: Publix
Great ice tea! This is real southern style. Not to sweet but just sweet enough. Mixed with spiced rum it makes an excellent cocktail instead of cola. Try it you won’t be disappointed. This is our go to ice tea in any situation!
Becky N.
Eaton, IN
I was expecting a light sweet brewed tea. i was disappointed it had a bitter taste .  One swallow I could not drink any more. I even shook it up to make sure it had not settled. Will never buy again.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I drink an Arizona everyday, may sound like a bad habit but i have a sweet tooth.  I love the great taste and how inexpensive it is for this huge can the only thing i would change is that i like to take these to class but a lot of teachers don't allow open cans , just for mess reasons, so a lot of flavors of Arizona come in plastic bottles , like the mucho mango, etc.  so I wish I was able to purchase this in a bottle so It could be more convenient and less messy.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Literally just like grandma makes it! It’s sweet, be warned, this tea isn’t for those who like a little Splenda in their tea. This is a simple syrup 60/40 kind of thing, just like in Tennessee. If you know sweet tea and happen to not be in the south then this is a great way to fulfill that craving. The only thing that could make it better is a bit of fresh mint
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Arizona sweet tea tastes great and are always easy to find. This particular tea is amazing! Especially when it's super cold. One thing that I have always loved about Arizona is that they are only 99 cents everywhere you go! These are great for any occasion or when you're on the go. Highly recommend.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This used to be something I’d drink everyday and I will always love Arizona for those times when I am thirsty for something sweet and only have $1 but sometimes it is too sweet and I am trying to be more of an adult and drink more water and less juice/soda
G.monique_ m.
One of my favorites especially on a really hot summer day I love love love the flavor and it’s actually my favorite Arizona flavor. Only 1$ or so I believe from our local corner store my husband prefers the fruit punch I think but this ones my fav!
Eva L.
Magna, UT
There are a lot of canned and bottles teas out there and not all have the take of a home brewed tea.  Arizona tea does have that home brewed flavor.  Not only does it have a great taste but it also comes in many different forms.  There is the regular size can that is in a 12 pack, the single large tall can and the large plastic bottles which I think are a gallon.  Not sure if there are more.  But the also the cost is very reasonable.  If you are a home brewed tea lover and have not tried Arizona tea I would recommend you give them a try.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I've purchased a few brands of bottled sweet teas and unfortunately Arizona's brand is not a favorite! It is kinda bitter tasting to me and for my own personal tastes was not sweet enough for a sweet tea because really not sweet at all.
Tina L.
Let me start off by saying that I love drinking Arizona teas. They are so affordable and they taste good. I enjoy drinking this one but it is a bit too sweet for my taste. If you enjoy drinking sweet tea then I would recommend this.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?
Beth W.
As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizona tea and really like to buy it from shops when ever possible however a few times I have seen these big cartons around and idk if you drink it straight from the carton into a glass and drink or if it needs water adding to be diluted like squash or dilute juice can anyone please enlighten me on this subject??i will be highly greatful AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea

Amazon