BY ARIZONA

Description:

What do you get when you bring a taste of the South to a brand like AriZona? You get the refreshing taste of fresh-brewed tea with just the right amount of sweetness. So even if you live in the Arctic, the decadent, time-honored flavor will instantly transport you back to the South. Made with real sugar.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 8 Answers
  • As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizon...3 Answers
Samantha D.
No matter where you find these they are always 99 cents. They are always consistent in flavor and always meets expectations. When looking for a tea that's sweet; sweet and not just sweet then this Arizona tea is for you. I buy this when I just want something simple, its my go to when I comes to sweet tea. It's even better when it's cold.
Isabelle D.
I drink an Arizona everyday, may sound like a bad habit but i have a sweet tooth.  I love the great taste and how inexpensive it is for this huge can the only thing i would change is that i like to take these to class but a lot of teachers don't allow open cans , just for mess reasons, so a lot of flavors of Arizona come in plastic bottles , like the mucho mango, etc.  so I wish I was able to purchase this in a bottle so It could be more convenient and less messy.
Nikki F.
Galveston, TX
I jump around everyday with arizona teas. Super cheap, refreshing, and caffeinated. The sweet teas are delicious though, lots of sugar of course! I reccomend sweet, green, and green cucumber!
Anaiahb J.
riverside
So I think this tea beats McDonald’s sweet tea it’s so yummy so affordable and it has a real taste to it like it was brewed fresh. I love their products they are so affordable.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Literally just like grandma makes it! It’s sweet, be warned, this tea isn’t for those who like a little Splenda in their tea. This is a simple syrup 60/40 kind of thing, just like in Tennessee. If you know sweet tea and happen to not be in the south then this is a great way to fulfill that craving. The only thing that could make it better is a bit of fresh mint
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Arizona sweet tea tastes great and are always easy to find. This particular tea is amazing! Especially when it's super cold. One thing that I have always loved about Arizona is that they are only 99 cents everywhere you go! These are great for any occasion or when you're on the go. Highly recommend.
G.monique_ m.
One of my favorites especially on a really hot summer day I love love love the flavor and it’s actually my favorite Arizona flavor. Only 1$ or so I believe from our local corner store my husband prefers the fruit punch I think but this ones my fav!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I've purchased a few brands of bottled sweet teas and unfortunately Arizona's brand is not a favorite! It is kinda bitter tasting to me and for my own personal tastes was not sweet enough for a sweet tea because really not sweet at all.
Tina L.
Let me start off by saying that I love drinking Arizona teas. They are so affordable and they taste good. I enjoy drinking this one but it is a bit too sweet for my taste. If you enjoy drinking sweet tea then I would recommend this.
Tina K.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I much rather prefer hot green tea but this is a nice refreshing drink on a hot day. Pretty sweet but has a bit of a nice almost herbal taste great value and affordability you can find a big bottle of it at dollar tree
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?
Beth W.
As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizona tea and really like to buy it from shops when ever possible however a few times I have seen these big cartons around and idk if you drink it straight from the carton into a glass and drink or if it needs water adding to be diluted like squash or dilute juice can anyone please enlighten me on this subject??i will be highly greatful AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea

Target