BY ARIZONA #7 in Iced Tea

Description:

What do you get when you bring a taste of the South to a brand like AriZona? You get the refreshing taste of fresh-brewed tea with just the right amount of sweetness. So even if you live in the Arctic, the decadent, time-honored flavor will instantly transport you back to the South. Made with real sugar.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 6 Answers
  • As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizon...3 Answers
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I drink an Arizona everyday, may sound like a bad habit but i have a sweet tooth.  I love the great taste and how inexpensive it is for this huge can the only thing i would change is that i like to take these to class but a lot of teachers don't allow open cans , just for mess reasons, so a lot of flavors of Arizona come in plastic bottles , like the mucho mango, etc.  so I wish I was able to purchase this in a bottle so It could be more convenient and less messy.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Literally just like grandma makes it! It’s sweet, be warned, this tea isn’t for those who like a little Splenda in their tea. This is a simple syrup 60/40 kind of thing, just like in Tennessee. If you know sweet tea and happen to not be in the south then this is a great way to fulfill that craving. The only thing that could make it better is a bit of fresh mint
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
When these first came out in the gas stations, I was addicted at first sight! Lol 😂 I lived in the south for a while and I feel in love with sweet tea, this is a very good option for when you're on the go. I would also keep these at my desk when I was working because I was on the phone so much of the day. I definitely recommend this brand and this item in particular.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Arizona sweet tea tastes great and are always easy to find. This particular tea is amazing! Especially when it's super cold. One thing that I have always loved about Arizona is that they are only 99 cents everywhere you go! These are great for any occasion or when you're on the go. Highly recommend.
keri h.
Williamsport, PA
arizona sweet tea is all i drink when i have tea depending on where i go. arizona tea always meet my expectations. i am a repeat consumer, it all depends on the store i am at. i always come back to arizona tea. i would always buy arizona tea but it only has to be the sweet tea for arizona.
Jessica C.
Sacramento , CA
My favorite Arizona next to the strawberry lemonade. I love how it’s not too sweet. I also like how it doesn’t leave that after taste that some Arizona’s leave. The price is always a plus as well you can’t beat a good drink just for a dollar. I’ll definitely keep buying these.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This used to be something I’d drink everyday and I will always love Arizona for those times when I am thirsty for something sweet and only have $1 but sometimes it is too sweet and I am trying to be more of an adult and drink more water and less juice/soda
G.monique_ m.
One of my favorites especially on a really hot summer day I love love love the flavor and it’s actually my favorite Arizona flavor. Only 1$ or so I believe from our local corner store my husband prefers the fruit punch I think but this ones my fav!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I've purchased a few brands of bottled sweet teas and unfortunately Arizona's brand is not a favorite! It is kinda bitter tasting to me and for my own personal tastes was not sweet enough for a sweet tea because really not sweet at all.
Rebecca L.
Erie
I was pleasantly surprised with this as I'm very picky when it comes to sweet tea! I don't like when it's toooo sweet I like a nice in between and this tea is exactly that! Has a nice natural flavor and super refreshing in the summer
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?
Beth W.
As a teenager living in England I am obsessed with Arizona tea and really like to buy it from shops when ever possible however a few times I have seen these big cartons around and idk if you drink it straight from the carton into a glass and drink or if it needs water adding to be diluted like squash or dilute juice can anyone please enlighten me on this subject??i will be highly greatful AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea

back