BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I'm obsessed with tea and definitely this brand! It is deliciously sweet! It does make your mouth a little dry after drinking it but not bad enough to where I hate this drink. I definitely recommend everyone to try it.
Jesika M.
Jesika M.
Love it. Taste great and it's only 99 cents and it's a lot of tea definitely recommend
T M.
T M.
Foodie Expert
This tea is a little too sweet for my taste! I prefer a more lightly sweetened tea! But for the price you can't beat it.
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these teas. I've never really had them till a local store put some on sale. I've tried almost every flavor in the last week lol
Tori R.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Arazona Sweet tea. It's just the right of tea to sugar ratio and it's an affordable and fairly cheap price of .99 a can.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Sitka, AK
i could drink this tea every day, i love how its only 99ยข i get one to three every other time im at the store. I've tried some of the other teas but this one is my favorite.
Anastasiya S.
Anastasiya S.
Bismarck, ND
I really like this drink. It's sweet but not syrupy like some sweet teas can be.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Of the sweet flavors of Arizona the sweet tea is the way to go. It is soooo sweet so on a hot summer day pour it over a glass of ice and sit out in the sun. It's one of my favorite things!
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Foodie Expert
This was a really thirst quenching light tasting ice tea . I really enjoyed the light taste.
Definitely recommend .