BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
seriously the best. if you like southern style sweet tea, get this. it tastes so good and is so refreshing.
Morgan N.
Spring Mills, PA
Has to be the best sweet tea that I buy and have tried. It has the perfect combination of tea and sweetener and isn't over powering when it comes to sweetness! I also enjoy this brands green tea option as well!
Ally H.
OMGG I literally love this drink! It has the perfect taste to it and if you are really thirsty it gives you the perfect quench of the thirst! And I will always buy this drink! Definitely recommend this drink
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite tea of all time. So perfect for all seasons. Especially the summer! Quenches your thirst and meets your expectations. It's always better nice and cold, but I don't mind it at room temperature either. I do recommend you guys try this one, I promise it'll become one of your guy's favorites as well. Not to mention the amazing packaging as well.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I'm obsessed with tea and definitely this brand! It is deliciously sweet! It does make your mouth a little dry after drinking it but not bad enough to where I hate this drink. I definitely recommend everyone to try it.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
My go-to on the go sweet tea. Not sure what it is about Arizona sweet tea, but it just hits the spot when I'm thirsty, especially in the summer time. My favorite is the canned tea, it just tastes different from the plastic bottles. I always choose this sweet tea over any other brand.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite Arizona tea! Many of the other flavors are super sugary and im sure this isnt the healthiest but its very refreshing. New Yorkers always grab the classic one dollar plastic bottles on the go!
Teresa T.
Sitka, AK
i could drink this tea every day, i love how its only 99ยข i get one to three every other time im at the store. I've tried some of the other teas but this one is my favorite.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Arazona Sweet tea. It's just the right of tea to sugar ratio and it's an affordable and fairly cheap price of .99 a can.
T M.
Foodie Expert
This tea is a little too sweet for my taste! I prefer a more lightly sweetened tea! But for the price you can't beat it.