BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love these teas. I've never really had them till a local store put some on sale. I've tried almost every flavor in the last week lol
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Great tea! Not overly sweet! also comes in small cans that you can buy in a 24 pack. Great prices and perfect for a go to sweet tea!
Stacey S.
I love Arizona drinks but my most favorite is sweet tea. Has a more 'natural' flavor and I can drink almost everyday if I could.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
The greatest sweet tea known to man, oh my gosh! Perfect taste, perfect sweetness, and all around my favorite kind of sweet tea.
Annamarie S.
Petersburg, IL
Love!!! This tea is the best I drink it all the time I just add some ice and it's great!!!! I just wish the can were different.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
I love the price of Arizonas tea and the fact that they have never changed it. It makes it a lot easier for me to stock up.
T M.
This tea is a little too sweet for my taste! I prefer a more lightly sweetened tea! But for the price you can't beat it.
Angel D.
Manteo
Like the kind or i drink brisk teas these are good u can taste the flavor in every sip u take that's why I drink it.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
Great tea for on the go! Also a great price! Although it isn't fresh brewed, you can't taste much of a difference!
Shannon L.
My favorite ice tea ever! So sweet and refreshing! Take these with me everywhere. love that they are only 99 cents.