BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Allysa C.
Allysa C.
I love Arizona tea! I drink one almost everyday. It is 100% natural and comes in so many different flavors! I'm a fan of raspberry and sweet tea!!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Oneonta, NY
Foodie Expert
I am such a fan of the Arizona tea products. All their flavors are great. I love the sweet tea but if you don't like very sweet drinks this isn't for you.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Paw Paw, MI
I LOVE Arizona Tea! All of the flavors are delicious, and the product is really inexpensive. I am a huge tea drinker, and these drinks never disappoint.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
Great tea for on the go! Also a great price! Although it isn't fresh brewed, you can't taste much of a difference!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
I love myself some sweet tea and at roughly a dollar per can, this stuff is the best! it's not too lemony or too sweet like some can be. just right for a hot summer day!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I tell ya'll what I used to drink these day and night all the time. I just got tired of them after a while but I still have a love for them
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love getting this with a deli sandwich for lunch. I like my tea REALLY sweet and this delivers! And it's only 99 cents, can't beat it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Great tea! Not overly sweet! also comes in small cans that you can buy in a 24 pack. Great prices and perfect for a go to sweet tea!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Loveee this tea so much my absolute favorite and cheap pricing. Just enough sweetness but not as bad as brisk is.
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
seriously the best. if you like southern style sweet tea, get this. it tastes so good and is so refreshing.