BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
It's just the right amount of sweet and is delicious!!! This just hits the spot on a hot summer day!!!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Edinburg, TX
Arizona sweet tea is good ! Awesome price , available in almost every store !
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice tea ever! So sweet and refreshing! Take these with me everywhere. love that they are only 99 cents.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Edinburg, TX
Love it! I love all the Arizona brand products and this one is one of my favorites!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
My go-to on the go sweet tea. Not sure what it is about Arizona sweet tea, but it just hits the spot when I'm thirsty, especially in the summer time. My favorite is the canned tea, it just tastes different from the plastic bottles. I always choose this sweet tea over any other brand.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite Arizona tea! Many of the other flavors are super sugary and im sure this isnt the healthiest but its very refreshing. New Yorkers always grab the classic one dollar plastic bottles on the go!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
I love Arizona drinks but my most favorite is sweet tea. Has a more 'natural' flavor and I can drink almost everyday if I could.
Ally H.
Ally H.
OMGG I literally love this drink! It has the perfect taste to it and if you are really thirsty it gives you the perfect quench of the thirst! And I will always buy this drink! Definitely recommend this drink
Allysa C.
Allysa C.
I love Arizona tea! I drink one almost everyday. It is 100% natural and comes in so many different flavors! I'm a fan of raspberry and sweet tea!!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Oneonta, NY
Foodie Expert
I am such a fan of the Arizona tea products. All their flavors are great. I love the sweet tea but if you don't like very sweet drinks this isn't for you.