BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey S.
I love Arizona drinks but my most favorite is sweet tea. Has a more 'natural' flavor and I can drink almost everyday if I could.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
Great tea for on the go! Also a great price! Although it isn't fresh brewed, you can't taste much of a difference!
Shannon L.
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice tea ever! So sweet and refreshing! Take these with me everywhere. love that they are only 99 cents.
Anastasiya S.
Bismarck, ND
I really like this drink. It's sweet but not syrupy like some sweet teas can be.
Cassie T.
Edinburg, TX
Love it! I love all the Arizona brand products and this one is one of my favorites!
Jessica Z.
My go to for Arizona iced teas. It's very sweet and I love it. Reminds me of when I was a kid and go to the gas station to get a bunch of arizonas!
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Foodie Expert
The greatest sweet tea known to man, oh my gosh! Perfect taste, perfect sweetness, and all around my favorite kind of sweet tea.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Foodie Expert
I love the price of Arizonas tea and the fact that they have never changed it. It makes it a lot easier for me to stock up.
Angel D.
Manteo
Foodie Expert
Like the kind or i drink brisk teas these are good u can taste the flavor in every sip u take that's why I drink it.
👑Cid A.
This is the best tea next too water. I love sweet tea cold and this is always 99 cent. I could buy a case of them.