BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sam R.
Oneonta, NY
I am such a fan of the Arizona tea products. All their flavors are great. I love the sweet tea but if you don't like very sweet drinks this isn't for you.
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Personally, I don't enjoy this tea. But I also am a fan of southern style sweet tea - think McDonald's.
But a lot of tea fans enjoy it, so give it a go!
Alex R.
Paw Paw, MI
I LOVE Arizona Tea! All of the flavors are delicious, and the product is really inexpensive. I am a huge tea drinker, and these drinks never disappoint.
Jessica Z.
My go to for Arizona iced teas. It's very sweet and I love it. Reminds me of when I was a kid and go to the gas station to get a bunch of arizonas!
Allysa C.
I love Arizona tea! I drink one almost everyday. It is 100% natural and comes in so many different flavors! I'm a fan of raspberry and sweet tea!!
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I tell ya'll what I used to drink these day and night all the time. I just got tired of them after a while but I still have a love for them
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I absolutely love Arazona Sweet tea. It's just the right of tea to sugar ratio and it's an affordable and fairly cheap price of .99 a can.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Sweet delicious tea perfect for any occasion including a backyard BBq. The sweetness is just right very refreshing on a hot or cool day!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love getting this with a deli sandwich for lunch. I like my tea REALLY sweet and this delivers! And it's only 99 cents, can't beat it.
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love these teas. I've never really had them till a local store put some on sale. I've tried almost every flavor in the last week lol