BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
I absolutely love this product and even though it's $.99 a most places but always wait till CVS has it on sale for two for a dollar and buy several cases it's just the right amount to sweep it it's certainly something you can get from a can definitely taste much better than its competitor Tradewinds brand I recommend it to anyone who likes that down-home sweet tea taste
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my favorite brands of sweet tea. I love this product because first of all it's 99 cents and also comes in a large can. It is a steal! Arizona sweet tea also has a great taste and has the right amount of sweetness to it. I definitely recommend it!
Sara M.
I love Arizona brand tea. Where I purchase it it is always on sale 2/$1.

They have many flavors but southern style sweet tea is one of my favorite flavors.

Each can comes with three servings.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
I've always loved this tea and I can go to Walmart, Giant Eagle, or any gas station and find it for $0.99 per can or even 2/$1 sometimes. It's a great value and the best sweet tea I've had.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
This is the best sweet tea, especially for only 99 cents (and sometimes half that!). It's sweet, but not sickeningly so, and has that real fresh brewed taste to it. It's a large can too.
Alicia G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this sweet tea I bring it to school everyday and it tastes great and it's cheap and good quality I like the picture on it and everyone in my family loves it I buy it everyday and I would recommend it to anyone
Teresa T.
Sitka, AK
i could drink this tea every day, i love how its only 99¢ i get one to three every other time im at the store. I've tried some of the other teas but this one is my favorite.
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
I love myself some sweet tea and at roughly a dollar per can, this stuff is the best! it's not too lemony or too sweet like some can be. just right for a hot summer day!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Of the sweet flavors of Arizona the sweet tea is the way to go. It is soooo sweet so on a hot summer day pour it over a glass of ice and sit out in the sun. It's one of my favorite things!
Victoria C.
These are really great when you want a bit of a refresher in the summer. Pour it over a bit of ice and you're ready. I love this flavor of Arizona tea. Definitely sweet. Definitely tea.