BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A taste of home.

I grew up drinking homemade sweet tea. This is the closest thing that I have found that tastes like my mommas tea. We all have those special things that remind us of growing up. This is one of my items right here.
Liz S.
Johnsburg, IL
I love the taste of AriZona sweet tea because it sort of has a unique taste to it. It's very sweet and sugary, which doesn't matter for me at all. The best part about this drink is that it's very affordable!
Sara M.
I love Arizona brand tea. Where I purchase it it is always on sale 2/$1.

They have many flavors but southern style sweet tea is one of my favorite flavors.

Each can comes with three servings.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
I've always loved this tea and I can go to Walmart, Giant Eagle, or any gas station and find it for $0.99 per can or even 2/$1 sometimes. It's a great value and the best sweet tea I've had.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Of the sweet flavors of Arizona the sweet tea is the way to go. It is soooo sweet so on a hot summer day pour it over a glass of ice and sit out in the sun. It's one of my favorite things!
Victoria C.
These are really great when you want a bit of a refresher in the summer. Pour it over a bit of ice and you're ready. I love this flavor of Arizona tea. Definitely sweet. Definitely tea.
Sam R.
Oneonta, NY
I am such a fan of the Arizona tea products. All their flavors are great. I love the sweet tea but if you don't like very sweet drinks this isn't for you.
Allysa C.
I love Arizona tea! I drink one almost everyday. It is 100% natural and comes in so many different flavors! I'm a fan of raspberry and sweet tea!!
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love these teas. I've never really had them till a local store put some on sale. I've tried almost every flavor in the last week lol
Alex R.
Paw Paw, MI
I LOVE Arizona Tea! All of the flavors are delicious, and the product is really inexpensive. I am a huge tea drinker, and these drinks never disappoint.