BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Ella W.
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A taste of home.

I grew up drinking homemade sweet tea. This is the closest thing that I have found that tastes like my mommas tea. We all have those special things that remind us of growing up. This is one of my items right here.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite sweet tea. I use to only drink home brewed tea until I discovered Arizona Sweet Tea. I can't find it in every city we travel to though. So I stock up and travel with a cooler full!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Johnsburg, IL
I love the taste of AriZona sweet tea because it sort of has a unique taste to it. It's very sweet and sugary, which doesn't matter for me at all. The best part about this drink is that it's very affordable!
Gena H.
Gena H.
West Columbia, TX
This is such a great sweet tea to grab on the go! It tastes amazing poured over ice but in my opinion it tastes even better in the can! I always loved the styles of the cans as well! It is definitely a product I pick up whenever I see it at the store.
Sara C.
Sara C.
The best sweet tea I have ever tasted. Perfect when it's super cold and it's better for you than soda
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
My go to for Arizona iced teas. It's very sweet and I love it. Reminds me of when I was a kid and go to the gas station to get a bunch of arizonas!
Angel D.
Angel D.
Manteo
Foodie Expert
Like the kind or i drink brisk teas these are good u can taste the flavor in every sip u take that's why I drink it.
Kala M.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
I love the price of Arizonas tea and the fact that they have never changed it. It makes it a lot easier for me to stock up.
👑Cid A.
👑Cid A.
This is the best tea next too water. I love sweet tea cold and this is always 99 cent. I could buy a case of them.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
These are really great when you want a bit of a refresher in the summer. Pour it over a bit of ice and you're ready. I love this flavor of Arizona tea. Definitely sweet. Definitely tea.