BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rae Patrice Z.
Love it. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I can't complain about the price either($1.00).
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
I love buying these on really hot summer days. The flavor is just sweet enough for me, I have a sweet tooth though sooo take that with a grain of salt ;). (pun not intended) This product is refreshing and it is only $1.00 which is AMAZING. You can find these pretty much anywhere.
Gena H.
West Columbia, TX
This is such a great sweet tea to grab on the go! It tastes amazing poured over ice but in my opinion it tastes even better in the can! I always loved the styles of the cans as well! It is definitely a product I pick up whenever I see it at the store.
Amanda H.
I LOVE SWEET TEA! My boyfriend's dad actually introduced this to me and since then I've probably bought around 50 cans of this. I live close to a gas station so these are always convienant to buy. Cheap at 99 cents
Gabi V.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite sweet tea to buy. It is extremely sweet but I love it. I also appreciate the affordable price and I purchase it any time I can. The other flavors are just as refreshing. I would purchase this over and over.
Monica G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Perfect amount of sweetness for me. Honestly I love these. Their perfect! The thing I also love about Arizona is the fact that it's always 99cents and you get ALOT for your buck! Arizona not only makes delicious tea but the price has me coming back.
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
My favorite can of tea by far. I can pick up a can at my local store for just 99 cents. For the size of the can you just can't beat the value. It's not too sweet or bitter. If I'm wanting tea, I'll definitely get another can.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I love Arizona southern style sweet tea because it's cheap and taste good. It has a different flavor that I haven't had in other teas. My only complaint is I usually end up spilling it since it's in a can.
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A taste of home.

I grew up drinking homemade sweet tea. This is the closest thing that I have found that tastes like my mommas tea. We all have those special things that remind us of growing up. This is one of my items right here.
Christina P.
Ormond Beach
My favorite sweet tea. I use to only drink home brewed tea until I discovered Arizona Sweet Tea. I can't find it in every city we travel to though. So I stock up and travel with a cooler full!