BY ARIZONA #76 in Iced Tea

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
My favorite can of tea by far. I can pick up a can at my local store for just 99 cents. For the size of the can you just can't beat the value. It's not too sweet or bitter. If I'm wanting tea, I'll definitely get another can.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite Arizona tea! Many of the other flavors are super sugary and im sure this isnt the healthiest but its very refreshing. New Yorkers always grab the classic one dollar plastic bottles on the go!
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I love Arizona southern style sweet tea because it's cheap and taste good. It has a different flavor that I haven't had in other teas. My only complaint is I usually end up spilling it since it's in a can.
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
My favorite sweet tea. I use to only drink home brewed tea until I discovered Arizona Sweet Tea. I can't find it in every city we travel to though. So I stock up and travel with a cooler full!
Liz S.
Johnsburg, IL
I love the taste of AriZona sweet tea because it sort of has a unique taste to it. It's very sweet and sugary, which doesn't matter for me at all. The best part about this drink is that it's very affordable!
Gena H.
West Columbia, TX
This is such a great sweet tea to grab on the go! It tastes amazing poured over ice but in my opinion it tastes even better in the can! I always loved the styles of the cans as well! It is definitely a product I pick up whenever I see it at the store.
Morgan N.
Spring Mills, PA
Has to be the best sweet tea that I buy and have tried. It has the perfect combination of tea and sweetener and isn't over powering when it comes to sweetness! I also enjoy this brands green tea option as well!
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
This is one of my favorite Arizona beverages. The flavor is very good and on point. I could never get tired of this flavor. The price is great when it comes to getting on since they are so cheap but that is also another thing cause for it being so cheap the flavor it great as well as how much your getting. I will always keep buying this.
Ally H.
OMGG I literally love this drink! It has the perfect taste to it and if you are really thirsty it gives you the perfect quench of the thirst! And I will always buy this drink! Definitely recommend this drink
amy m.
Dayton, TX
It's July 1st today... I stopped drinking sodas and switched to Arizona tea as an alternative choice in late April I have lost 15 pounds from just that alone no exercise or diet change. the sweet tea is good and the green tea with honey is okay. they are my favorites. If you want something different give this a try.