BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Audrey Paige S.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Sweet delicious tea perfect for any occasion including a backyard BBq. The sweetness is just right very refreshing on a hot or cool day!
Liz P.
Liz P.
Sparks , NV
Foodie Expert
I love Arizona tea but the Sweet tea is by far one of my favorite flavors!!! Nothing better than a cold Arizona Sweet tea on a hot day!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Love love love these. They're so good and not too sweet. They're also cheap ! Love to buy the 12 packs
Rae Patrice Z.
Rae Patrice Z.
Love it. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I can't complain about the price either($1.00).
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Foodie Expert
I LOVE SWEET TEA! My boyfriend's dad actually introduced this to me and since then I've probably bought around 50 cans of this. I live close to a gas station so these are always convienant to buy. Cheap at 99 cents
Gabi V.
Gabi V.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite sweet tea to buy. It is extremely sweet but I love it. I also appreciate the affordable price and I purchase it any time I can. The other flavors are just as refreshing. I would purchase this over and over.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect amount of sweetness for me. Honestly I love these. Their perfect! The thing I also love about Arizona is the fact that it's always 99cents and you get ALOT for your buck! Arizona not only makes delicious tea but the price has me coming back.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
My favorite can of tea by far. I can pick up a can at my local store for just 99 cents. For the size of the can you just can't beat the value. It's not too sweet or bitter. If I'm wanting tea, I'll definitely get another can.
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Foodie Expert
I love Arizona southern style sweet tea because it's cheap and taste good. It has a different flavor that I haven't had in other teas. My only complaint is I usually end up spilling it since it's in a can.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A taste of home.

I grew up drinking homemade sweet tea. This is the closest thing that I have found that tastes like my mommas tea. We all have those special things that remind us of growing up. This is one of my items right here.