BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Before my hubby and I started making our own sun tea we woukd buy these. Alot of these were purchases then... I do enjoy a nice cold can when I can. And when I travel I drink these and water.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
I love buying these on really hot summer days. The flavor is just sweet enough for me, I have a sweet tooth though sooo take that with a grain of salt ;). (pun not intended) This product is refreshing and it is only $1.00 which is AMAZING. You can find these pretty much anywhere.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
My absolute favorite tea of all time. So perfect for all seasons. Especially the summer! Quenches your thirst and meets your expectations. It's always better nice and cold, but I don't mind it at room temperature either. I do recommend you guys try this one, I promise it'll become one of your guy's favorites as well. Not to mention the amazing packaging as well.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I'm obsessed with tea and definitely this brand! It is deliciously sweet! It does make your mouth a little dry after drinking it but not bad enough to where I hate this drink. I definitely recommend everyone to try it.
Amanda H.
I LOVE SWEET TEA! My boyfriend's dad actually introduced this to me and since then I've probably bought around 50 cans of this. I live close to a gas station so these are always convienant to buy. Cheap at 99 cents
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
My go-to on the go sweet tea. Not sure what it is about Arizona sweet tea, but it just hits the spot when I'm thirsty, especially in the summer time. My favorite is the canned tea, it just tastes different from the plastic bottles. I always choose this sweet tea over any other brand.
Gabi V.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite sweet tea to buy. It is extremely sweet but I love it. I also appreciate the affordable price and I purchase it any time I can. The other flavors are just as refreshing. I would purchase this over and over.
Monica G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Perfect amount of sweetness for me. Honestly I love these. Their perfect! The thing I also love about Arizona is the fact that it's always 99cents and you get ALOT for your buck! Arizona not only makes delicious tea but the price has me coming back.
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
My favorite can of tea by far. I can pick up a can at my local store for just 99 cents. For the size of the can you just can't beat the value. It's not too sweet or bitter. If I'm wanting tea, I'll definitely get another can.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite Arizona tea! Many of the other flavors are super sugary and im sure this isnt the healthiest but its very refreshing. New Yorkers always grab the classic one dollar plastic bottles on the go!