BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea
Original brand. see more...

Dan S.
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this product and even though it's $.99 a most places but always wait till CVS has it on sale for two for a dollar and buy several cases it's just the right amount to sweep it it's certainly something you can get from a can definitely taste much better than its competitor Tradewinds brand I recommend it to anyone who likes that down-home sweet tea taste
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Arizona beverages. The flavor is very good and on point. I could never get tired of this flavor. The price is great when it comes to getting on since they are so cheap but that is also another thing cause for it being so cheap the flavor it great as well as how much your getting. I will always keep buying this.
amy m.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Foodie Expert
It's July 1st today... I stopped drinking sodas and switched to Arizona tea as an alternative choice in late April I have lost 15 pounds from just that alone no exercise or diet change. the sweet tea is good and the green tea with honey is okay. they are my favorites. If you want something different give this a try.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
You truly are the real MVP Arizona tea❤️ I've loved you since I was small and never knew how Big ud b as I grew up lol not only have u ALWAYS BEEN affordable! But ur taste is very goood especialy when cold😋 this tea is super good tasty and no need for soda. Ps it's just 90 calories haha 💕
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite brands of sweet tea. I love this product because first of all it's 99 cents and also comes in a large can. It is a steal! Arizona sweet tea also has a great taste and has the right amount of sweetness to it. I definitely recommend it!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this sweet tea I bring it to school everyday and it tastes great and it's cheap and good quality I like the picture on it and everyone in my family loves it I buy it everyday and I would recommend it to anyone
Sara M.
Sara M.
I love Arizona brand tea. Where I purchase it it is always on sale 2/$1.

They have many flavors but southern style sweet tea is one of my favorite flavors.

Each can comes with three servings.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
I've always loved this tea and I can go to Walmart, Giant Eagle, or any gas station and find it for $0.99 per can or even 2/$1 sometimes. It's a great value and the best sweet tea I've had.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
This is the best sweet tea, especially for only 99 cents (and sometimes half that!). It's sweet, but not sickeningly so, and has that real fresh brewed taste to it. It's a large can too.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Personally, I don't enjoy this tea. But I also am a fan of southern style sweet tea - think McDonald's.
But a lot of tea fans enjoy it, so give it a go!