BY ARIZONA

Arizona Southern Style Real Brewed Sweet Tea: 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant No preservatives No artificial flavor or color Kosher see more...

• Would anyone say this is overally sweet? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I love this tea! However it is very very sweet. It has the tea taste but it feels like it could be a little less sweet. But, that would be my only complaint since it says sweet tea. And unlike a few other store tea it doesn't have a slightly oil taste to it. I recommend this tea.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
This is very affordable and refreshing drink! We always buy and stock a couple of this at home! But a warning could be that it contains caffein l, so we usually drink this only in the morning or afternoon.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
Foodie Expert
This is alright if it's all there is but it's not my favorite . It has nice packaging but is pricey and doesn't taste as good as it should for what you pay . I probably won't repurchase if there are other options .
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Want something refreshing on a hot summer day add this to a tall glass of ice and its great very well flavored and good priced. Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea Beverage
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
This is probably the best tasting 'Southern Style' tea you can get in a can. I have always been a fan of Arizona tea (especially the Green Tea) because the product is always a great quality. I love that the cans are so big and I can pretty much drink the whole thing in one sitting because it's so tasty.
Melody H.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love this tea. It has a great strong tea taste and the sugars aren't overbearing. We usually buy them from walgreens 2/$1 sale. There is a slight taste difference between the jugs and the cans but enough of one to make much difference. Great tea! Kudos to Arizona!
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
Whoever named this as southern style sweet tea is a LIAR!!!!!! This tastes nothing like southern style sweet tea, I have had the real stuff and this is a joke. But that being said I might be biased because I do not like any of the Arizona drinks.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I'm not an ice tea drinker, but my parents and sisters are. They are huge fans of the Arizona brand primarily due to taste. Their favorite is the Green Tea flavor!
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of Arizona but this one is just too sweet for me and I can only drink it if it is very cold. I like the green tea in the can the best.
Dakota G.
Love this tea!! Actually drinking it while I'm writing this review lol!! It is honestly some of my favorite tea, really good!!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Would anyone say this is overally sweet?