BY ARIZONA #82 in Lemonade

There’s a new girl in town: Skinnygirl™ sparking water mixed with real fruit juice – Strawberry Lemonade. Satisfy your taste buds with one savory sip of Strawberry Lemonade. The strawberries perfectly compliment the zesty lemon flavor to give you the sweetness you’ve been searching for.At only 5 calories per serving, Skinnygirl™ sparking water contains 5% juice, 6 essential vitamins, super fruit extracts and green tea polyphenols.

CARBONATED FILTERED WATER, LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, PECTIN, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE FOR COLOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), CANE SUGAR, SUCRALOSE, MAQUI BERRY EXTRACT, ACAI FRUIT EXTRACT, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, GUM ACACIA, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ESTER GUM, NIACINAMIDE (VIT. B-3), CALCIUM D PANTOTHENATE (VIT. B-5), VIT. A PALMITATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VIT. B-6), CHOLECALCIFEROL (VIT. D-3), CYANOCOBALAMIN (VIT. B-12).

Buy on Amazon
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I truly love these.. But they're actually hard to find for me where I live. One time they had a sale at Walmart and they were 50 cents. I bought 50 of them.. I'm not even kidding. But since then, i rarely see them. When I do, they're a buck and for me id rather just make my own flavor enhanced water for that price. They're very good, however! Great flavor.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
I love strawberry and would like to see more proturos made with it. My husband bought it for me one day and I loved it. The taste is not overdone and is super nice.
Angel D.
Very good product, I love strawberry anything, especially strawberry lemonade. First time user, the flavor was good, very satisfied with my purchase. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.
Milea R.
Really liked this. But so hard to find. Best if drank super cold. Good alternative to pop. Still has little after taste though ( like Nutrasweet) but not enough to make it nasty.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I love these and they taste so refreshing!! They are easy to find and the value is great!! I would recommend others to try this drink out! It's delicious.
Julie S.
high point, NC
Not like omg I need this regularly..but its ok tastes like append a is in it the flavors are good just not the fake sugar taste at the end
ruby s.
San Antonio
I was skeptical about trying this thinking it would taste bad but surprisingly it was good the flavor was great and it quenched my thirst
Dubraska L.
The only sparking beverage I actually drink. I don't drink sodas unless it's mixed for cocktails but this is one of a kind!
maria c.
tampa, fl
Very very veryyu good :) i love the smell and you need this in your home so i recommend to everyone because is so good
Tonda L.
Cabazon, CA
This stuff has a horrible after taste and just tastes like it's full of chemicals. I get a headache after I drink it.