BY SKINNYGIRL

You may not be sitting on the beach, but it will feel like it with the tropical flavor of Pineapple Coconut. Send you taste buds on vacation with this intensely fresh tasting esacpe

CARBONATED FILTERED WATER, PINEAPPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, COCONUT WATER FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, HONEY, NATURAL FLAVORS, PECTIN, SODIUM BENZOATE (TO PROTECT FRESHNESS), MALIC ACID, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, GUM ACACIA, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PROTECT FRESHNESS), CANE SUGAR, SUCRALOSE, ESTER GUM, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ACAI FRUIT EXTRACT, MAQUI BERRY EXTRACT, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), NIACINAMIDE (VIT. B-3), D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE (VIT. B-5), VIT. A PALMITATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VIT. B-6), CHOLECALCIFEROL (VIT. D-3), CYANOCOBALAMIN (VIT. B-12).

*CONTAINS TREE NUTS (COCONUT)

Buy on Amazon*
Ashley R.
Orion, IL
Would never buy this again! The taste was not appetizing or appealing whatsoever definitely wasted my moeney with this purchase, luckily I had a friend try it and she said it was tolerable so it was not totally a loss just mostly! Keep this for yourself!
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
This was just OK. I bought this for a get together thinking it be a hit and no one liked them! They tasted diet - you know that nasty after taste u get with equal or nutra sweet - like that
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
To me I really don't like it it tastes okay only when it's cold but when it's hot I really don't recommend drinking it but I love it sometimes
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Pineapple and coconut tastes so amazing in the summer time. I literally feel like I'm on an island sitting in the sand. This is a must try!
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek , NJ
I love these because I love soda. These give me the impression I'm drinking a soda, without the unhealthy benefits of drinking one.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
I love having one every once in a while. They are better than indulging in a soda or something along those lines.
Kate J.
This sounds amazing !!! I will need to pick this up some time delicious!! Who doesn't like skinny girl
Paige B.
Yummy! These are good for when you're craving something fizzy but know you shouldn't have a soda.
Aprilkyle K.
Great tasting, especially when you mix in a splash of pineapple juice. Use simply for a girls night in, a great family/friends dinner, or just to have a nice relaxing drink after work.
Alexandra H.
miami, florida
Amor esta agua ya que aporta una gran cantidad de vitaminas y minerales en su consumo moderado es un must have perfecto