AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced Tea

by AriZona

AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced tea.
A soothing blend of naturally decaffeinated black & green teas with Panax Ginseng, Chamomile, Valerian, and Vitamins B-6 & B-12.
A refreshing all natural tonic.
Caffeine free.
Not genuine unless signed, James W. Lippencott.

I want to buy it how much is it how do I order it?.
Start your review of AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Pierce, FL
It doesn't REALLY reduce stress but it does put you at a more relaxed state of mind. It really is true what we eat and drink do effect us. Anytime I'm feeling under the weather I drink some of this Arizona tea and seem to be fine the next day. The flavor is great and you can get it in any grocery store or gas station/convenience store.
Bronx, NY
I use this as a chaser for cheap vodka....randomly does the trick. I don't know why but plain, unsweetened black tea immediately cancels out the burn of the alcohol. So if you're looking for a low cal (0 calories people!), effective chaser, this beverage has got you covered.
Dallas, TX
I really like the flavor of this stress herbal iced tea. It's delicious and a nice treat in the middle of the day. I feel like it's a good price for the product - I usually buy this brand at Target. I would recommend looking for it next time you're at the store!
I have never been a tea drinker. I've tried all different kinds and flavors (because tea is good for you) and it seems I just can't find one that I like. What I will say about this one though, is that it has a sweet taste to it. It's not bitter like others I've tasted. So if you like sweet tea, I would recommend this for tea drinkers.
Montgomery, TX
Not a huge fan of this sweet tea. Tastes way to sweet, and almost as if a sugar alternative was. Used. Maybe i just got a bad batch, or I'm being too picky. I love the unsweetened version though and just add a tiny bit of my own sugar.
North Las Vegas
I'm not kidding when I say I drink this every single day. It is my favorite tea and tea brand. It is perfectly sweet and still has that genuine tea flavor. Always exceeds expectations and I definitely recommend to everyone.
Somerset, NJ
I don't like how this tastes :( it's kinda bitter to me it didn't meet my expectations I think regular green tea is better than this the improvement I have for this is to be less bitter other than that the price is good
Poca, WV
Arizona tea is the best tea brand. This tea is calming and herbal. Very delicious and healthy. I could drink this with any and every meal or just by itself. Helps with post test anxiety and fits a college students budget
Lindenwold, NJ
I like that it has no caffeine in it. It has less sugar and still tastes great. It has hearbs and gree tea and black tea. Best thing about it is that it issuppose to be healthy!!
Ukiah, CA
I have drank this tea and I like it I'm very a big fan of tea I would definitely recommend this it is also affordable and the container is nice it's refreshing to drink I buy this a lot when I need a cool drink
Ask a question to the Influenster community...