AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced Tea

by AriZona

AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced tea.
A soothing blend of naturally decaffeinated black & green teas with Panax Ginseng, Chamomile, Valerian, and Vitamins B-6 & B-12.
A refreshing all natural tonic.
Caffeine free.
Not genuine unless signed, James W. Lippencott.

I want to buy it how much is it how do I order it?.
Start your review of AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Madison Hts, MI
I love this tea. I’ve been cutting out caffeine and this is a great option from Arizona. It’s a delicious mix of black and green tea. The chamomile taste is pleasant and light. I definitely recommend it.
Whitestone, NY
I love Arizona tea products.  This periculiar one is one of my favorites.  I usually drink this tea with dinner.  I love the fact that it is an herbal blend.  The cost is very affordable too. I usually pay between 2.50 and 2.99 for a large bottle.  There’s nothing better than a tall glass on a hot day.  The bottle is easy to pour too.  I highly recommend this tea to anyone who enjoys tea.
Glendale, AZ
I don’t know why but I love this tea it definitely has nothing to do with stress or relieving stress. it honestly has to do with the mix of leaves that they use because this tea is absolutely phenomenal. And the best part is it’s always on sale at my local grocery store two for $7.00.
san diego
Arizona’s will ALWAYS be my go to drink when i’m on the go and just needa grab something real quick because they are so delish and last the whole day because the cans are huge haha
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this it really makes me feel good with the natural ingredients and it taste great it is super affordable and you get a lot of it for ya buck and it is in a package that reminds you of your health
Burlington
Didn't know this existed for a while, but I love it. Definitely helps get to sleep and relax, I love that they're combining herbal remedies with their iced tea besides just doing an herbal tea.
I loved drinking this tea in college while studying. If you are someone like me who will relieve something the bottle says to feel better, then this will work for you too!
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite ice tea! It is sweet and full of delicious Tea flavor, and it is the only decaffeinated iced tea sold on the grocery store shelves that I have been able to find!! I don't drink caffeinated beverages, so this is a refreshing delight and a relief to have available. I stock up on this in the summertime and keep a few around in the winter is well. Thank you Arizona for making a decaffeinated iced tea for those of us that can't have caffeine!
Doylestown
this is my favorite tea ever. i love the flavor & the ingredients. i could drink a whole pitcher by myself in a day. something else i like about this tea is that it's decaffeinated. i have a caffeine sensitivity but love coffee & tea (go figure). not only is it decaf, but also has ingredients that promote relaxation & decrease anxiety. Arizona is the best!
Hi. I'm the poster child for stress so when someone tells me a product can help relieve it, I'm all over it. This tea actually does put me in a good mood. It's a good balance of flavors like the natural flavor of the tea which gives me an earthy feeling and the sweetness to brighten my day. It's calming and soothing and tastes o-so-good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...