BY ARIZONA #79 in Iced Tea

AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced tea.
A soothing blend of naturally decaffeinated black & green teas with Panax Ginseng, Chamomile, Valerian, and Vitamins B-6 & B-12.
A refreshing all natural tonic.
Caffeine free.
Not genuine unless signed, James W. Lippencott.

Stephen H.
I just bought about 10 of these for a little anxiety relief, and thought I'd see how others reacted to the formulas effects. I was surprised to see how many people are confused as to why it's labeled as a stress relief drink, so I thought I'd help out. If you look at the ingredients, this tea contains chamomile, ginseng, and valerian root. All three of these ingredients are effective natural stress relievers. The tea is also decaffeinated, so it won't aggravate any existing anxiety. After having a bottle of it myself, I do feel a noticeable calming effect. This is my my new go-to Arizona tea product!
ashlee p.
I don’t like this team much which is surprising because normally I rave about Arizona but it just isn’t a good flavor. I do think the formula needs to be changed but I can’t exactly say how. I won’t buy this again I don’t like it enough.
Maria M.
This is a very affordable tea. I always get the stress one when I have a lot going on. It really relaxes you, ready to drink and enjoy. Great flavor, not to overpowering with the herbs and vitamins. It’s my go to tea!!
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this it really makes me feel good with the natural ingredients and it taste great it is super affordable and you get a lot of it for ya buck and it is in a package that reminds you of your health
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I thought this would be a good healthier option when I wanted something sweet to drink. Although the drink tastes good. I don't see how it is an RX stress formula. I will purchase it again but only cause it tastes good.
Sandy B.
Macclenny, FL
I really really love this stuff! I like it best ice cold in a can. I almost always take one to work with me. It feels like a healthy drink and is always refreshing in a hot kitchen.
Elisha S.
This stuff has always been CRAZY difficult for me to find and I’m very sad. My fiancé highly enjoyed this and it helped a lot with stress plus they’re always a good price. Very good brand to buy from :)
Joelle M.
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite ice tea! It is sweet and full of delicious Tea flavor, and it is the only decaffeinated iced tea sold on the grocery store shelves that I have been able to find!!
I don't drink caffeinated beverages, so this is a refreshing delight and a relief to have available.
I stock up on this in the summertime and keep a few around in the winter is well. Thank you Arizona for making a decaffeinated iced tea for those of us that can't have caffeine!
Andria L.
Hi. I'm the poster child for stress so when someone tells me a product can help relieve it, I'm all over it. This tea actually does put me in a good mood. It's a good balance of flavors like the natural flavor of the tea which gives me an earthy feeling and the sweetness to brighten my day. It's calming and soothing and tastes o-so-good.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
It doesn't REALLY reduce stress but it does put you at a more relaxed state of mind. It really is true what we eat and drink do effect us. Anytime I'm feeling under the weather I drink some of this Arizona tea and seem to be fine the next day. The flavor is great and you can get it in any grocery store or gas station/convenience store.