BY ARIZONA #51 in Iced Tea

AriZona RX Stress Herbal Iced tea.
A soothing blend of naturally decaffeinated black & green teas with Panax Ginseng, Chamomile, Valerian, and Vitamins B-6 & B-12.
A refreshing all natural tonic.
Caffeine free.
Not genuine unless signed, James W. Lippencott. see more...

Kim J.
Kim J.
Orlando, FL
Best tea for stress EVER! I get this tea often since work is extremely stressful. It has a good flavor and it relaxes you. I can be taken hot or cold. I personally take it cold since it works best for me. I would buy this any time. Get this tea if you can.
Chante L.
Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea! I drank this throughout my pregnancy since I was trying to stay away from caffeine. It's very light and refreshing! I purchase several gallons during the summer months since they are on sale frequently.
Joelle M.
Joelle M.
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite ice tea! It is sweet and full of delicious Tea flavor, and it is the only decaffeinated iced tea sold on the grocery store shelves that I have been able to find!!
I don't drink caffeinated beverages, so this is a refreshing delight and a relief to have available.
I stock up on this in the summertime and keep a few around in the winter is well. Thank you Arizona for making a decaffeinated iced tea for those of us that can't have caffeine!
Andria L.
Andria L.
Foodie Expert
Hi. I'm the poster child for stress so when someone tells me a product can help relieve it, I'm all over it. This tea actually does put me in a good mood. It's a good balance of flavors like the natural flavor of the tea which gives me an earthy feeling and the sweetness to brighten my day. It's calming and soothing and tastes o-so-good.
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
This stuff works wonders. It calms me down as well as soothes my throat. The flavor is not too sweet or too tart. It's cheap and can be found at any store. I haven't found anything else like it and I really really encourage people to try this before exams or while studying :-)
Jami K.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Foodie Expert
It doesn't REALLY reduce stress but it does put you at a more relaxed state of mind. It really is true what we eat and drink do effect us. Anytime I'm feeling under the weather I drink some of this Arizona tea and seem to be fine the next day. The flavor is great and you can get it in any grocery store or gas station/convenience store.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
BEST TEA EVER! I've been drinking this stuff for years and I absolutely love it! The taste is great and refreshing, it's something you can drink all year round. It helps relax the body naturally. Perfect for stress filled days and when you're studying for an exam!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
I have never been a tea drinker. I've tried all different kinds and flavors (because tea is good for you) and it seems I just can't find one that I like. What I will say about this one though, is that it has a sweet taste to it. It's not bitter like others I've tasted. So if you like sweet tea, I would recommend this for tea drinkers.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Compared to other flavors by Arizona, this tea is not the best. It has a bit of an aftertaste. I've gotten this product a couple times on sale but I cannot get past the aftertaste. I would definitely buy a different flavor in the future.
Harris P.
Harris P.
Montgomery, TX
Not a huge fan of this sweet tea. Tastes way to sweet, and almost as if a sugar alternative was. Used. Maybe i just got a bad batch, or I'm being too picky. I love the unsweetened version though and just add a tiny bit of my own sugar.