BY ARIZONA

Description:

Maybe it’s first thing in the morning. Or that midafternoon crash. But whenever you’re feeling the need for a little pick-me-up, pick up a bottle of AriZona RX Energy. Take a sip and you’ll experience a deliciously energizing blend of green tea, tropical and citrus fruits. In addition, this invigorating drink contains herbs and vitamins that can help give you the boost you need – Panax Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Guarana, Schisandra and Vitamins A, C and E.

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), MANGO PUREE, PEAR AND LEMON JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE CITRIC ACID, ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY, NATURAL FLAVORS, BETA CAROTENE FOR COLOR, CAFFEINE, PANAX GINSENG EXTRACT, ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT, GUARANA, SCHISANDRA, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), VITAMIN E ACETATE.

Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
I love the Arizona energy! I would choose this over and tea, any energy drink, and even coffee! The taste is great and it genuinely gives me a boost of energy without the crash the regular energy drinks do. Iv recommended this to so many of my friends!
🌙Aeyden🌸Maiden🌙 A.
Lake City
I have always loved Arizona tea but hadn't had any in years. I rediscovered my love for it when I discovered this tea. Love green tea especially with citrus and cold. This stuff is good
Bellatrix V.
Rochester, NY
I legit drink these everyday. I don't like most energy drinks because they have too much caffeine or taste like chemicals. I love Arizona rx energy because it has the perfect amount of caffeine and tastes great. That and you can't beat the $1 price tag. ❤🖤❤🖤️️
Beth B.
Schererville
I have one of these almost every day at college. I love how it tastes and I’d say it’s very refreshing. Just remember to shake it up or else it won’t be as good! At college you’d see an RX in most of our hands. So with that being said it’s a very popular and delicious drink.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
This is one of the best energy type of drink out there. The taste is amazing and it always helps to give me a boost of energy mid day. The only downfall is that it is very sugary tasting. Still enjoyable you just know you are drinking a lot of sugar!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my early morning elixir and my guilty pleasure. Sometimes I get unlucky and it’s two for $1.00 but it’s never more than $.99. It wakes me up and has a citrusy but not tart flavor. It is on the sugary side but does have a lot of vitamins.
Naima M.
Metairie, LA
I'm confessing right now that I have an addiction and it's not to drugs or alcohol it's specifically to this flavor of the Arizona tea the entire door part of my fridge is full of these
Shelby N.
Mims, FL
I love Arizona Tea in general but this one is bound to be my favorite! It tastes delicious and does give me a little energy. The price for them is great too. Very cheap for a good drink. Definitely recommend for others to try.
Briana B.
Tastes amazing! Really does give you energy. Been drinking this since a kid! Price is always been $1 or cheaper if on sale at some stores. I love this flavor it's my favorite and I will definitely but this again!
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite of the Arizona teas. I used to pick one up on my way to class everyday in my last year of college. Very tasty. I don't know if it actually gave me energy, but it got my morning started.
Christina P.
Does this actually give you a boost of energy?
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM
I'd have to agree with user Tommy M., I've downed 2 of these in one day. My kidneys were not happy. I won't say it's a placebo effect of energy boost, but maybe a sweet tasting treat.