BY ARIZONA #61 in Iced Tea

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24)

Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
It’s okay. It’s not too terrible. I think it just depends on what kinds of things you like, but this tea is just not for me. I like really sweet tea and this isn’t that so I see where it just depends on what you like.
Grettel G.
Chicago
Not my favorite flavor. To me, it tastes quite bitter and it is not that good to me. I bought it once to try it and it took me a few days to finish because I didn’t like the taste it left in my mouth. Maybe it’s my tongue.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
I used to drink at least one of these a day forever, then I couldn't find them anymore! I sure miss this flavor. I'm a Arizona Tea lover, great taste and even greater price! This flavor is so different and pairs nicely with the green tea.
Cheyenne O.
These are the only Arizona drinks that I like. They are the perfect mixture of sweetness in a tea. It doesn’t taste like the normal bland tea you make at home. Love this stuff! Totally worth a try if you haven’t tried it.
Sharon H.
I had for first time yesturday, nothing about the apple stands out, all u taste is sweet green tea, that part is good, but needs a more distinct apple flavor, not weak apple juice mixed w green tea
Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
I thought this tea would be more flavorable. With the added Apple flavor though it was amazing. Arizona tea is super affordable and quenches your thirst every time. Most drinks other than water doesn’t quite quench your thirst but Arizona tea will.
Felicia K.
I love all the varieties of Arizona green tea. It’s just yummy. It’s something that’s nice but not too bad for me when I want something with a little bit of flavor.
Alexandria A.
New York
Huge fan of the green tea it has an amazing Taste get anything but the green tea wine Cumber because all you can taste is pickle unless that’s your thing stay away
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
You get quantity and quality with Arizona. I was introduced to the product by my husband who loves Arizona teas. I am not certain of all of the different sizes available. We purchased the larger cans and it is definitely enough to share or save some for later.
Marly F.
I looooove this tea. I carry it around everytime I can; I love the flavor it has, honestly the best I've ever tried and I'll continue buying it cause is just so worth the money. I find it to be super refreshing and delicious. Definitely recommend it.
Melissa S.
Does this have the fake Apple taste?