BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24)

Cheyenne O.
These are the only Arizona drinks that I like. They are the perfect mixture of sweetness in a tea. It doesn’t taste like the normal bland tea you make at home. Love this stuff! Totally worth a try if you haven’t tried it.
Felicia K.
I love all the varieties of Arizona green tea. It’s just yummy. It’s something that’s nice but not too bad for me when I want something with a little bit of flavor.
Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
I thought this tea would be more flavorable. With the added Apple flavor though it was amazing. Arizona tea is super affordable and quenches your thirst every time. Most drinks other than water doesn’t quite quench your thirst but Arizona tea will.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
You get quantity and quality with Arizona. I was introduced to the product by my husband who loves Arizona teas. I am not certain of all of the different sizes available. We purchased the larger cans and it is definitely enough to share or save some for later.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
Normally I don't think Arizona tea is that bad. It has never been my favorite but it's a cheap drink so I tend to grab one every now and then. The packaging is nice but this did not meet my exepatitions. I would buy other flavors again but not this one
Marly F.
I looooove this tea. I carry it around everytime I can; I love the flavor it has, honestly the best I've ever tried and I'll continue buying it cause is just so worth the money. I find it to be super refreshing and delicious. Definitely recommend it.
Chelsea J.
The flavors are good but the Arizona brand is too sugary for me. If you don't mind the health setbacks then the amount you get for the cost is actually very cheap. But I prefer healthier drink options for myself.
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
Arizona Green Tea is refreshing enough to hydrate you and sweet enough to enjoy with a meal. The flavor is awesome and I Ike that it's only $1. Super inexpensive and easy to find at your local grocery store!
Mark C.
Chicago
It’s more consistent than any relationship I’ve been in. 99cents. Find me a better deal. The flavor is on point , not too syrupy not too sweet, just right. If you haven’t tried it , what are you waiting on.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
This is so delicious! This was always my go to drink whenever I stopped into a convenient store! I love that the green tea is mixed with apple juice! It's so refreshing and I would definitely buy it again!
Melissa S.
Does this have the fake Apple taste?