BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

• Does this have the fake Apple taste? 1 Answers
Romina V.
Romina V.
ushuaia
Foodie Expert
I love iced tea, and this brand is totally with my expectations, every flavor is unique and this is really sweet and rich, for when it's hot or when I need to relax, and the size and amount is totally great
Maneisha C.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka , FL
Foodie Expert
I love me some ice tea during the summer instead on lemonade. Also love that it includes gingsing which is a plus. Great flavor and nice packaging. You truly get what you paid for and even more
Anniely/Daniel N.
Anniely/Daniel N.
miami
Foodie Expert
How rich is this tea. It has the taste of herbs and fruits but without being very strong, it is really my favorite in terms of infusions
Monse A.
Monse A.
Muy, demasiado, rico pata ser verdad!.. lo amo y me refresca tanto!!! Me encantasta bebida se las mega super recomendada
Erika B.
Erika B.
whitby, ON
Foodie Expert
I buy the sugar free tea. I love the taste and how big the bottles are. I buy this all the time. I get it from Wal-Mart
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Foodie Expert
Gosto muito  dos chás arizona, o sabor é muito bom e marcante, as embalagens são maravilhosas, da até dó de abri-las
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Foodie Expert
Me encanta, para un día de campo es perfecto, su sabor es inigualable, me encanta, además puedes compartir con tus amigos
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
the best tea that i have ever taste. the fresh taste makes me full and the packaging is really cute. the colour attracts me as well as the taste. i have consume it for months and i would recommend it to the others .
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have the fake Apple taste?