BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

Matt G.
Kennewick, WA
Tall boy tea. $1 and it's great tea. I could drink this stuff all day long. What else to say? It's tea, it's great, it's covfefe
Reina A.
Houston
I love this I've tried the hot one but this one is way better it's only 70 calories I love the taste I could drink it everyday
Destiny I.
Haines city
This is so good to during on a relaxing hot day after its cold and refrigerated I love to drink it when im relaxing on hot days
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My favorite drink from this brand! Unfortunately I can never find these anywhere. It's rare when i stumble across them.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love the red Apple arizona!! It is so sweet but just the right amount to where it is satisfing and not too strong
Jeremy N T.
Jasper
If you love this product brand then you need to try this. It's amazing the only words to describe it is very good.
Omniah R.
Tastes very good and is very refreshing especially on a hot day, only problem is that this flavor is hard to find
Patrick M.
Quaker Hill
Can’t beat 99 cents for these great drinks at this size!! When I’m thirsty on a car ride these are where it’s at
Kat M.
Allentown, PA
What is not to  love about this product? Very refreshing, especially on a really hot summer day like today!
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I love arizona. The packaging is to die for and you get so much tea. Arizonas taste amazing!
Melissa S.
Does this have the fake Apple taste?