BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

• Does this have the fake Apple taste? 1 Answers
Kat M.
Kat M.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
What is not to  love about this product? Very refreshing, especially on a really hot summer day like today!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
Foodie Expert
I love arizona. The packaging is to die for and you get so much tea. Arizonas taste amazing!
Angel C.
Angel C.
miami, florida
This is one of my favorite drinks, this is very healthy because it has antioxidants and vitamin C, in addition to its apple flavor that gives it a really delicious sweet touch, it is also very economical, I love this tea, it is a very refreshing drink the I totally recommend it!
Adara M.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
I love Arizona tea. I wish that this flavor was easy to find. They don't sell is anywhere I currently live but there was one place in Chicago that had it. Miss that store.
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
Foodie Expert
Tastes very good and is very refreshing especially on a hot day, only problem is that this flavor is hard to find
Courtnie B.
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
These have a fantastic tang to them that I absolutely love. And they're always cheap!
Constantina M.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Like fall in a can. Super refreshing and affordable. It's even better warmed up. I look forward to having this around autumn time
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Oshawa
Foodie Expert
Nice light iced tea. Something different with the red apple flavour. VERY affordable, and easy to find. The packaging is cool, and the value of size for money is definately in the win column. Would love to see more flavours in the glass bottles, but I am enjoying trying the many..many flavours this brand offers. Will repurchase.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Toronto, Ontario
This is my absolute favourite Arizona! I have tried them all but this one is nice and light with a hint of apple! Great value for the price of course. Have bought this one every time I see it! Loaded with sugar for an ice tea - but taste is great!
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
Monterrey
Foodie Expert
This drink is sooo especial because tho is delicious it brings me good memories, my friends always bought one of that and we spent time together, so it's good like drink because it's fresh and it's good as a joiner of friends haha
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have the fake Apple taste?