BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

Missy H.
Foodie Expert
I lived off of these while in college. I would always have one in my hand while going to class. They are refreshing and tasty and you get a LOT for your money which is important when you're a starving college student haha.
Omniah R.
Foodie Expert
Tastes very good and is very refreshing especially on a hot day, only problem is that this flavor is hard to find
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
These have a fantastic tang to them that I absolutely love. And they're always cheap!
Alexiis O.
Foodie Expert
too sweet for my liking! I don't like this brand, but I know many people who do. To each their own. But I deff don't recommend if you don't have a sweet tooth.
Frances D.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite Arizona teas! I love green tea so when I am too lazy to make some I just drink this instead. I am also so in love with the can art.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Foodie Expert
Ice tea is always good I like to drink these Arizona ice tea when they are in stock some pleases sell them at a certain time. The floors are good.
Katlyn B.
Sumerco, WV
Foodie Expert
It's not bad but I think I would have to prefer Lipton tea over this. But it's still good it's just not one of my favorites to drink
Matt G.
Kennewick, WA
Foodie Expert
Tall boy tea. $1 and it's great tea. I could drink this stuff all day long. What else to say? It's tea, it's great, it's covfefe
Reina A.
Houston
I love this I've tried the hot one but this one is way better it's only 70 calories I love the taste I could drink it everyday
Destiny I.
Haines city
Foodie Expert
This is so good to during on a relaxing hot day after its cold and refrigerated I love to drink it when im relaxing on hot days
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have the fake Apple taste?