BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

member-86e126b50
 Arizona tea is one of the best brands that sell tea and is very local and have an amazing strong flavor. This is very enjoyable to drink and very local you can get at a convenience store and even stores to make groceries you can get them in little juice boxes to
Ella P.
Overland Park, KS
My boyfriend and I both love this tea it is a perfect blend that is absolutely perfect. I love walking to the kitchen to open one these cans because I know it's going to be good
Angel C.
miami, florida
This is one of my favorite drinks, this is very healthy because it has antioxidants and vitamin C, in addition to its apple flavor that gives it a really delicious sweet touch, it is also very economical, I love this tea, it is a very refreshing drink the I totally recommend it!
Missy H.
I lived off of these while in college. I would always have one in my hand while going to class. They are refreshing and tasty and you get a LOT for your money which is important when you're a starving college student haha.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
I love Arizona tea. I wish that this flavor was easy to find. They don't sell is anywhere I currently live but there was one place in Chicago that had it. Miss that store.
Alexiis O.
too sweet for my liking! I don't like this brand, but I know many people who do. To each their own. But I deff don't recommend if you don't have a sweet tooth.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite Arizona teas! I love green tea so when I am too lazy to make some I just drink this instead. I am also so in love with the can art.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Ice tea is always good I like to drink these Arizona ice tea when they are in stock some pleases sell them at a certain time. The floors are good.
Katlyn B.
Sumerco, WV
It's not bad but I think I would have to prefer Lipton tea over this. But it's still good it's just not one of my favorites to drink
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Like fall in a can. Super refreshing and affordable. It's even better warmed up. I look forward to having this around autumn time
Melissa S.
Does this have the fake Apple taste?