BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

• Does this have the fake Apple taste? 1 Answers
Frances D.
Frances D.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite Arizona teas! I love green tea so when I am too lazy to make some I just drink this instead. I am also so in love with the can art.
Alexiis O.
Alexiis O.
Foodie Expert
too sweet for my liking! I don't like this brand, but I know many people who do. To each their own. But I deff don't recommend if you don't have a sweet tooth.
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Foodie Expert
Ice tea is always good I like to drink these Arizona ice tea when they are in stock some pleases sell them at a certain time. The floors are good.
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Haines city
Foodie Expert
This is so good to during on a relaxing hot day after its cold and refrigerated I love to drink it when im relaxing on hot days
Reina A.
Reina A.
Houston
I love this I've tried the hot one but this one is way better it's only 70 calories I love the taste I could drink it everyday
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Sumerco, WV
Foodie Expert
It's not bad but I think I would have to prefer Lipton tea over this. But it's still good it's just not one of my favorites to drink
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
My favorite drink from this brand! Unfortunately I can never find these anywhere. It's rare when i stumble across them.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Foodie Expert
I lived off of these while in college. I would always have one in my hand while going to class. They are refreshing and tasty and you get a LOT for your money which is important when you're a starving college student haha.
Matt G.
Matt G.
Kennewick, WA
Foodie Expert
Tall boy tea. $1 and it's great tea. I could drink this stuff all day long. What else to say? It's tea, it's great, it's covfefe
Dani C.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
Foodie Expert
I love the red Apple arizona!! It is so sweet but just the right amount to where it is satisfing and not too strong
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have the fake Apple taste?