BY ARIZONA

Arizona Red Apple Green Tea, 23-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
Foodie Expert
Arizona Green Tea is refreshing enough to hydrate you and sweet enough to enjoy with a meal. The flavor is awesome and I Ike that it's only $1. Super inexpensive and easy to find at your local grocery store!
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious! This was always my go to drink whenever I stopped into a convenient store! I love that the green tea is mixed with apple juice! It's so refreshing and I would definitely buy it again!
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
Foodie Expert
Normally I don't think Arizona tea is that bad. It has never been my favorite but it's a cheap drink so I tend to grab one every now and then. The packaging is nice but this did not meet my exepatitions. I would buy other flavors again but not this one
Marly F.
Foodie Expert
I looooove this tea. I carry it around everytime I can; I love the flavor it has, honestly the best I've ever tried and I'll continue buying it cause is just so worth the money. I find it to be super refreshing and delicious. Definitely recommend it.
Chelsea J.
Foodie Expert
The flavors are good but the Arizona brand is too sugary for me. If you don't mind the health setbacks then the amount you get for the cost is actually very cheap. But I prefer healthier drink options for myself.
Mark C.
Chicago
It’s more consistent than any relationship I’ve been in. 99cents. Find me a better deal. The flavor is on point , not too syrupy not too sweet, just right. If you haven’t tried it , what are you waiting on.
Daiana L.
Foodie Expert
I love Arizonas! However I do not like this flavor. I don't really like green apple so I believe it's because of that but if you do like green apple this is definitely for you and I would refined it.
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
Foodie Expert
Arizona tea is my favorite drink. Just ask my mother. She always gets me the green tea one. But I like these new flavors that they are coming out with. Especially the peach green tea. It smells weird but it's totally worth the taste. I highly recommend Arizona tea.
member-86e126b50
Foodie Expert
 Arizona tea is one of the best brands that sell tea and is very local and have an amazing strong flavor. This is very enjoyable to drink and very local you can get at a convenience store and even stores to make groceries you can get them in little juice boxes to
Ella P.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I both love this tea it is a perfect blend that is absolutely perfect. I love walking to the kitchen to open one these cans because I know it's going to be good
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have the fake Apple taste?