Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags

Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags uploaded by Bethany C.
These are pretty good gummies. They don’t really taste like Arizona tea but they have a good flavor and they are cute shapes. I would buy these again. I bought these at a Maverik gas station.
Hailey W.
Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags uploaded by Hailey W.
These are pretty good! They all kinda taste the same but they taste like fruit punch. Found at the dollar tree for $1 but the bag is kinda small.
Megan K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags uploaded by Megan K.
These just became my absolute most favorite flavored fruit snacks in the world. I came across them at CVS the other night and was instantly intrigued and I am SO glad I bought them. The shapes are adorable and the flavors taste just like Arizona tea flavors. I’m in looooooove.
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags uploaded by Lauren B.
These taste exactly how I would expect them to taste, ice tea flavored lol. I didn’t taste much of a difference with the 5 different flavors and maybe I’m just not able to tell the colors apart but still they all tasted the same. I bought at shoprite cause they looked fun but I do not need to buy them again. Also they are FRUIT SNACKS not GUMMY CANDY.
Kasandra E.
Burbank, WA
Arizona Real Fruit Gummy Snacks, Fruit Chews - Four (4) 5 Ounce Bags uploaded by Kasandra E.
I found these and had to try them because I love Arizona’s. They taste just like the drink! I got them at Rite Aid for 2/$3. I wish they had more. I would totally recommend these gummies to everyone!
Danielle E.
These were a late night random purchase from the local corner store and I really like the drink so I figured why not try it. They did not disappoint, these aren’t too sweet and before you know it I ate the whole bag! I definitely plan on purchasing more of these!

Looking for your answer?