BY ARIZONA

1 Gallon Jug (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I love to drink tea, specially this tea. I always buy this brand of tea. And it has an excellent flavor, and it is affordable, it is very cheap. I would recommend this to everyone I know. This is my favorite drink of all times!
betty h.
Detroit, MI
I first had this iced tea cold on Christmas day while having dinner at my mother-in-law's home. It was so good that I went out the next day to buy a bottle for myself. It was very affordable considering the size of the bottle. After my husband and myself finished that bottle we found ourselves buying more.
Shaunice L.
A super sweet tea, if you aren't a fan of sugar this isn't a drink for you. I'm not sure why Arizona Tea always seem to have checkered backgrounds on the cans and bottles but I'm not a fan of it The flavor of this tea with the lemonade is amazing though.
Nallely T.
Really like this tea, really refreshing and tastes great! One of my favorite Arizona drinks, I'm constantly buying over and over again since we always seem to run out! Have gotten several friends hooked on it!
Mariah K.
Manahawkin, NJ
Arizona has always been a favorite or mine and my boyfriend, we are practically addicted to how amazing the taste of a fresh Arizona tea, and the best part is, they come in such a wide veriaty of flavors that your sure to find one or many to fall in love with to!
Jacob E.
Huntington Beach, CA
Arizona is my favorite brand of tea, I choose it over anything else because it's very affordable and has a great flavor. I've been drinking Arizona for several years and all of my friends drink it too.
Adriana P.
Homestead, FL
This tea is amazing it has the right amount of sugar and lemon and is very refreshing. I often buy this tea when I go to publix my parents love it and so do i! It's perfect for family dinner time.
Maleana H.
Very addictive!!!!! I always enjoy the combo and with the convenience of having it already made in the perfect ratio is rest. Every week i go back to store for more.
lonnie m.
Such a great way to quench your thrist it tastes amazing and not vad priced you so much in the container this is my goto drink tastes hreat with crackers and cheese