AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Rachel d.AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Jenny C.AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Jenny C.

BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Pomegranates are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, folic acid and other healthy stuff. And when blended with our all-natural green tea, it makes for a scrumptiously healthy drink. AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea also contains ingredients like Panax Ginseng, Selenium and Vitamins A, C and E.

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), POMEGRANATE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, HONEY, APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), PANAX GINSENG, VITAMIN E ACETATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, SODIUM SELENITE

• I'm in Baltimore md haven't seen this flavor is this good?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Oh how I miss you. Best flavor ever and I have not been able to find it anywhere here in central FL.  It was a big bottle for $1, I would say that was a great value. I use to have to stock up because was out a lot then they just stopped restocking the shelves.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
This flavor or Arizona tea has been my favorite for years. Everytime I find across a store selling it, I have to buy a bottle. The taste is great, even better than the green tea with honey.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
I don't drink soda, so this is a good option for me. I live green tea, but probably won't be getting this much more as I am watching my sugar intake. But as far as taste os concerned you can't beat it unless you make it yourself.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
i have mixed feelings about the pomegranate i was not a big fan but also not hating it. i do love Arizona green tea and ginseng but this one was ok. you try tell me what you think?
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA
A nice fruity take on traditional green tea. Arizona green tea is the only chilled green tea I like. It's not overly sweet and has a nice earthy quality without tasting bitter. The pomegranate is a nice way to switch things up but I still prefer the regular.
Aleena D.
Carrollton, TX
I got hooked on these when I was younger. This is affordable and a change from the usual soda or juice! The packaging is easy and the value is awesome. Try this flavor, you won't regret it, it's yummy!
Tiffany Y.
Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea is AMAZING! I'm a huge pomegranate fan and there aren't many iced teas out there that have gotten this flavor right, but Arizona has! 5 stars across the board!!!
Shelia C.
This is one of my absolute favorite beverages. It is a little difficult to come by, but it is well worth it. It is an excellent combination of tea and pomegranate flavor.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I really love this green tea flavor. For me, this variety is really hard to find, so I stock up when I see it. The pomegranate adds some tartness and meshes well with the delicate grassy notes of green tea
Kirsten T.
My favourite Arizona tea! I used to buy them by The cart-full at Walmart because they hardly carried them! Now I've noticed they never carry them anymore which makes me sad because I love this drink! I wish it would come back!
Donna M.
Perry Hall, MD
I'm in Baltimore md haven't seen this flavor is this good?