AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea

by AriZona

Pomegranates are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, folic acid and other healthy stuff. And when blended with our all-natural green tea, it makes for a scrumptiously healthy drink. AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea also contains ingredients like Panax Ginseng, Selenium and Vitamins A, C and E.

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), POMEGRANATE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, HONEY, APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), PANAX GINSENG, VITAMIN E ACETATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, SODIUM SELENITE

I'm in Baltimore md haven't seen this flavor is this good?
Start your review of AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love a good ice tea! Chill this baby in some ice and you can serve it by the buttload to your guest at a kick back or a party or bbq.
Melissa B.
Look at juicy pomegranate on the label. It's delicious with the green tea. I love Arizona bottled this flavor in glass. I don't think it would taste good in a can. I found this easily at my local Sheetz and will buy more.
Jewels M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Arizona tea I use to drink the raspberry one a lot I tried this one before I liked it but I found out that too much of drinking these stuff was making my sides hurt so I went to the dr and found out that I was getting gold stones from the tea so I stopped drinking it I use to drink at less one a day
Maggie J.
Macon, GA
Pomegranate is my favorite Arizona tea flavor. Everything about it is so great. It’s sweet but not too sweet, and the packaging is so pretty. I also like being able to close the cap and save some for later too!
Brianna A.
Oh how I miss you. Best flavor ever and I have not been able to find it anywhere here in central FL.  It was a big bottle for $1, I would say that was a great value. I use to have to stock up because was out a lot then they just stopped restocking the shelves.
Kirsten A.
Conway, AR
My favourite Arizona tea! I used to buy them by The cart-full at Walmart because they hardly carried them! Now I've noticed they never carry them anymore which makes me sad because I love this drink! I wish it would come back!
Hildret A.
Arizona pomegranate green tea it's a great choice for the use of everyone who likes light drinks and the company of a great taste
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
i have mixed feelings about the pomegranate i was not a big fan but also not hating it. i do love Arizona green tea and ginseng but this one was ok. you try tell me what you think?
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA
A nice fruity take on traditional green tea. Arizona green tea is the only chilled green tea I like. It's not overly sweet and has a nice earthy quality without tasting bitter. The pomegranate is a nice way to switch things up but I still prefer the regular.
Vivian D.
Enough drink for one bottle and great pricing. I love pomegranate juice and green tea but great mix and sweetness.