BY ARIZONA

AriZona and Bigelow have teamed up to bring you Arizona Green Tea With Pomegranate & Acai. The antioxidants in every tea bag of this remarkable combination give you a truly delicious healthy good-for-you beverage.

Arizona Green Tea With Pomegranate & Acai:

• Flavored with real fruit
  • Natural antioxidant
  • Individual fresh pack
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Green Tea, Hibiscus, Natural Pomegranate And Acai Flavors With Other Natural Flavors (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid, Licorice Root, Panax Ginseng, Apple.

Bailey A.
Cabot
Cute packaging but not a strong flavor. Perfect for those who like subtle tea flavors, and they’re perfect with a little bit of honey for sweetener. I’m a total AriZona tea junkie, but I can’t say that I would buy this again.
Amanda S.
I wasn’t really a big fan of these. I like pomegranate but I felt that the flavor took away from the tea and made it taste more like juice. The packaging is really convenient and they’re easy to bring around with you to work but I wouldn’t recommend them unless you were looking for juice, not iced tea.
Christina D.
These are seriously one of my favorite instant drinks. It is so easy to put it in a water bottle and shake it up. This flavor is sugar-free and you wouldn't be able to tell! I have bought this so many times. Definitely recommend to someone trying to stay away from soda.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Arizona pomegranate is the bomb. Not too sweet, but perfect. I love it over ice on a warm day! It's the perfect alternative to a Coke or something with tons of sugar. Plus the caffeine in it gives me that extra boost.
Migdalia N.
greenbrier,tn
love all flavors,but this one of my awesome flavors. it takes me back to my hometown where i go to the park and enjoy one of these refreshing drinks. i wish they make more flavors.
Camie G.
Denver , CO
This is wonderful hot or cold. I love the flavor so much I drink it unsweetened. The tea bags are generously filled and i can usually get two cups of tea from one bag.
Anjelica S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Arizona tea always bought it
It's only 99cents you can't go wrong
I just wish they would put the tea in glass bottles favorite flavor is the watermelon one
Daniela C.
Hollywood, FL
I love the green tea with another's flavor. I love this brand because they don't have a lot of sugar and carbs so for me is a good option when I try something different thant water.
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Great product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
My one of my favorite drinks at this moment I would always just get the plain green tea but now they added pomegranate has so much flavor and so good