BY ARIZONA

Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
These Arizona Teas Any Flavor I Can Drink These All Day Long They Are Always Refreshing And Quenches My Thirst After A Long Day,Early Morning Drink,Lunch Drink Any Time of the day really and what I really love the most about these Arizona Tea's Is That CVS Pharmacy Has the individual 20 Fl Oz Bottles Or Cans On Sale By Weekly For 2/$1 I Always Take Advantage Of This Cvs deal AND YOU SHOULD TOO! 💁🏽
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
I love this flavor! Not too sweet, pretty refreshing. You get quite a lot for how cheap it is.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
Foodie Expert
I have consumed so many of these cans of tea, I'm surprised it hasn't replaced my blood. It's so unbelievably good. It's also very sugary but it's tasty! It's cheap to grab one quick at a gas station. I don't drink them as much because I'm worried about my well being but they're a great sometimes snack! Would recommend!
Kenesha C.
Kenesha C.
Woodbridge, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. I put it in the freezer for an hour then take it out and enjoy. I have been drinking Arizona teas since I was a teenager. The best part is they are always on sale. The best teas with the best price. I have a 24pk now, and will always have at least 12 cans in the house at all times.
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Foodie Expert
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
NEW YORK, NY
Foodie Expert
This was a really good product. It's fruity, but not too fruity, and sweet, but not too sweet. It also has a nice peach flavor to it. I also like that it's not especially high in calories and it's not one of those drinks where you keep wanting more.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
Foodie Expert
Arizona is the original and all the other's are imitations. They are a great value and should be rewarded for keeping their price at 99 cents. While other companies try to nickel and dime their loyal customers, Arizona has remained the same in quality, taste, and price.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I love Arizona!! I have no complaints whatsoever. I love all the flavors, the packaging, and the amount of tea you get in a can. It's a big can with delicious juice for a good price! I used to buy this all the time and would definitely recommend to others and buy again.
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Florence
Arizona kind of cornered the market on iced tea years ago and there's a reason for it. Their drinks always have the most authentic flavors and aren't too sweet. They're a great price and value and fun to look at.
Spooky J.
Spooky J.
Foodie Expert
I could review any tea and love this brand. All of the tea they have, are my favorite thing. The beat the rest of the competition i haven't had any other brand in a while.