Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Jacksonville, FL

These Arizona Teas Any Flavor I Can Drink These All Day Long They Are Always Refreshing And Quenches My Thirst After A Long Day,Early Morning Drink,Lunch Drink Any Time of the day really and what I really love the most about these Arizona Tea's Is That CVS Pharmacy Has the individual 20 Fl Oz Bottles Or Cans On Sale By Weekly For 2/$1 I Always Take Advantage Of This Cvs deal AND YOU SHOULD TOO! 💁🏽
Emily T.
Emily T.

I am drinking this as I write this review. The first thing I have to say is satisfying! It taste like peach, it's not too surgery, and not too bitter either. This is the first time drinking this flavor and I love it. It's smooth and tastes great.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

This tastes so good! It is a large serving and comes in an aluminum cans. The can part is the only down side to this product.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.

I thought it tasted really good ! I like all of arizonas teas and drinks . It smells really good.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.

I love this flavor! Not too sweet, pretty refreshing. You get quite a lot for how cheap it is.
Lily J.
Lily J.

I usually like iced tea but I was not a big fan of this one. The sweetness was too far on the strong side and the peach flavor was not, in my opinion, pleasant tasting. It tasted too artificial. I would not reccomend that others try this but I would be willing to try it again, as long as the flavor is different.

Join Now