Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Jacksonville, FL
These Arizona Teas Any Flavor I Can Drink These All Day Long They Are Always Refreshing And Quenches My Thirst After A Long Day,Early Morning Drink,Lunch Drink Any Time of the day really and what I really love the most about these Arizona Tea's Is That CVS Pharmacy Has the individual 20 Fl Oz Bottles Or Cans On Sale By Weekly For 2/$1 I Always Take Advantage Of This Cvs deal AND YOU SHOULD TOO! 💁🏽
Emily T.
Emily T.
I am drinking this as I write this review. The first thing I have to say is satisfying! It taste like peach, it's not too surgery, and not too bitter either. This is the first time drinking this flavor and I love it. It's smooth and tastes great.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This tastes so good! It is a large serving and comes in an aluminum cans. The can part is the only down side to this product.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
I thought it tasted really good ! I like all of arizonas teas and drinks . It smells really good.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
I love this flavor! Not too sweet, pretty refreshing. You get quite a lot for how cheap it is.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
I have consumed so many of these cans of tea, I'm surprised it hasn't replaced my blood. It's so unbelievably good. It's also very sugary but it's tasty! It's cheap to grab one quick at a gas station. I don't drink them as much because I'm worried about my well being but they're a great sometimes snack! Would recommend!
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Florence
Arizona kind of cornered the market on iced tea years ago and there's a reason for it. Their drinks always have the most authentic flavors and aren't too sweet. They're a great price and value and fun to look at.
Spooky J.
Spooky J.
Foodie Expert
I could review any tea and love this brand. All of the tea they have, are my favorite thing. The beat the rest of the competition i haven't had any other brand in a while.
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
a=This is my go to drink on a hot summer day. It will quench your thirst and leave you wanting more! The price is super affordable so I always stock up.
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are affordable. I mostly love all the Arizona drink flavors they taste really good cold on a summer day.