AriZona Original Blend Lemon Flavor Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Peggy C.

BY ARIZONA

No Carb Original Brand Arizona® Beverage Co. Diet Iced Tea. Beverage Co. Splenda® brand. With lemon flavor. 20 fl oz 591 ml.

Ingredients

No preservatives. Ingredients: Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas using Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Ascorbic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium.

Jenny M.
I am a huge fan of ice tea! I could drink it all day everyday! Arizona is a great brand of iced tea with no carbonation, which I like. The lemon flavor is just right, I could actually taste it! I will definitely buy again!
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Arizona Ice Tea has a great flavor and can be found in any grocery store. You can find portable bottles and instant mixes as well to be taken anywhere you go AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon FlavorAriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor AriZona Iced Tea with Raspberry, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 24) AriZona Iced Tea Sticks LemonadeAriZona Rx Energy Iced TeaAriZona Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
Really good and refreshing on a hot summer day I mean it's pretty good all year round but I feel like it taste better around that time of year. It's very affordable and they have a variety of different flavors which I like. It's good to drink alone or to even mixed drinks with alcoholic drinks that is.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love my Arizona iced tea and really enjoy and it meet all my expectations and a great value to buy and very affordable and this is a repeat consumer and I love lemon and I recommend to others to purchase.
Reanna G.
If I have to choose my number one Tee It Snapple having my number too it's Arizona. My high school is next to a gas station so Arizona's were easier for me to get. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can tell that it's not pure.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Changed he taste of this one as well def need to change it back. Doesnt taste the same and it affects me because they lost my business and i loved arizonas. Packaging still the same def need to have a company meeting about it
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
I love iced tea with a hint of fruity flavor. I like that this iced tea isn't overwhelmingly fruity! It is nice because it is just a hint of lemons! I would definitely recommend this to others and also buy again!
Cassie W.
My FAVORITE iced tea. I absolutely love and i love that it's diet so I don't have to feel so guilty when I indulge. This is always my go to when we grab something from the gas station and it's always inexpensive.
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
This is one of my favorite Brands Arizona is a very trusted friend I've been drinking Arizona for years now and lemon tea has definitely grab my taste buds by the neck I have always bought this T and will continue to buy it
Lucretia T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love AriZona tea brands. The taste it is great. The price point is good. In general there is alot of sugar and calories. However they do have options that improve the nutritional factors.