BY ARIZONA

Enjoy Arizona Mucho Mango. Try one of these and the words no mucho will never come our of your mouth again. At least when you are talking about Arizona Mucho Mango. Fortitfied with Viatmin C and made without preservatives or artificial colors the sweet yet light flavor is perfect when you are craving a taste of the exotic. (note: description is informational only. Please refer to product package for all ingredients and consult your health professional with any questions prior to use.)

Product Features

• Original brand
  • With natural flavors
  • Zero calorie
  • All natural flavors
  • Contains 3% juice
  • Kosher

Pear Juice Concentrate, Mango Juice Concentrate, Water, Citric Acid, Honey, Sucralose, Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable Juice for Color, Gum Acacia, Beta Carotene for Color, Ester Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Calcium Disodium EDTA.

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Murs N.
LA
Arizona mango iced tea is my favorite. It’s so flavorful and taste so good you can’t resist. There’s usually good deals for the tea as well, I’d recommend to all. You have to try the mango flavor at least once.
adiktive n.
i thought id get it because the kids love arizona anything but this has a aftertaste none of us can stand ... its good if you dont mind the medicine taste after the bottle is good for on the go and pretty nothing special about it
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
We love Arizona tea in our house. Especially my husband! It is probably our most purchased brand.
Rashae B.
Portland, OR
I have been drinking this for years. It is refreshing and at $0.99, it is still one of the best deals for a drink. The only downfall is the sugar content.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I drink this all the time although it doesn’t really give me tea it taste more like juice it tastes good , refreshing and it’s affordable
Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Yo soy fan de probar productos nuevos como estos me encantan probar cosas nuevas y por eso me gustaria que me mandaran unas de estas
Taneisha h.
Bursting with flavor awesome for your water on a very dry humid day if ur not a water lover this will help you get your full intake of water for the day