Arizona Mucho Mango Tea 23 oz

Arizona mucho mango tea 23 oz see more...

• How is this drink? I've only had the green tea but a wanted to tr...3 Answers
  • Does this have a bad after taste. Would it taste good if it gets ...1 Answers
  • Hey , I already tasted alot of the flavors made by Arizona but i...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Luz Y.
Let me tell you why I love the mango Arizona’s.
1. It taste amazing
2. It’s .99 cents
3. It takes me forever to finish one
I will always buy this because you get good taste and a lot of product for .98 cents
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
My all time favorite by Arizona! Has a great mango taste and doesn't have an over powering taste of tea to it. It's also inexpensive. I normally go to any gas station and can find it for 99 cents. Well worth it.
Stewart P.
My first thought when I saw this can was "that is a massive container of delicious!" Admittedly the flavor is fairly good and natural tasting. Unfortunately, it is only 5% juice and 95% water and unnatural flavors. Not only that but the nutritional info is extremely sneaky because I looked at it and thought that at only 100 calories, I was doing alright. Well, there are 3 servings in the can so expect to finish a meal's worth of calories by the time you're done.

Overall, at 99 cents you probably can't go wrong but don't expect a healthy drink.
Selina L.
Austin, TX
Although everyone knows by now not to look at the nutrition label to see how much sugar is in your Arizona tea can (yikes!), I never feel too guilty grabbing one of these when hanging with friends. They're available at most gas stations, super cheap, and delicious! And the best thing, is the bottles make for cute decor after- I like to cut mine and tape the top to make a pencil jar holder/makeup brush holder.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Arizona Mucho Mango Tea has been one of my favorites from Arizona Teas . For some reason i dont like drinking their teas from the can , it causes my teeth an uncomfortable sensation, but other than that it is delightful , not too sweet . i can definitively taste the mango . You get more than what you pay for , where im from its only $0.99 and i sometimes wont finish it .
Herica A.
I honestly love this drink!! Personally mango is one of my favorite fruits which explains why I love this drink. It's sweet and refreshing especially when it's cold. For 99¢ i think you're getting more than enough and it's so worth it!
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are pretty good. You can catch them on sale every week as a 2 for 1, sometimes even 4 for 1. This flavor is pretty good I usually prefer this one the most. It taste like a fruit punch and it comes with a lot of oz's
Yeni C.
One of the best teas out in the store. The packaging is really Nice 😊 and the flavor omg is really delicious I tried them for the first time when I was pregnant and it was the best tea. Arizona has the best teas. I really recommend it you won't regret it.
Isela P.
I love this drink and I love the price! One thing I would change is giving it a resealable lid but other than that this really is one of my favorite drinks. I love the colorful packaging and this is something I purchase again and again.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Lovee Arizonaa Juice's Not Only Because Its 1 Dollar Because Its A Bottle Full Of The Juice Not Half Way Like Sodas That is 1.50 .. i Really Love The Mango & Peach One They Are The Best One For Me !!
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL
Is this actually good....
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
How is this drink? I've only had the green tea but a wanted to try it and couldn't find it?
Alexis L.
Eagle Lake, FL
Hey , I already tasted alot of the flavors made by Arizona but i never tried Mucho Mango. I just had tried it this morning but it had a sour taste to it , is it suppose to have that flavor?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this have a bad after taste. Would it taste good if it gets warm?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Any other favorite flavor you have?