AriZona Mucho Mango Made with Real Sugar uploaded by Pakize K.

BY ARIZONA #13 in Iced Tea

Try one of these and the words “no mucho” will never come out of your mouth again – at least when you’re talking about AriZona Mucho Mango. Fortified with Vitamin C and made with real sugar and no preservatives or artificial colors, the sweet, yet light flavor is perfect when you’re craving a taste of the exotic.

Ingredients;

FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, MANGO PUREE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID,ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), BETA CAROTENE FOR COLOR, NATURAL FLAVORS, GUM ACACIA, ESTER GUM

Maria P.
This is my go to Arizona drink! I am obsessed with mango, and this is just the best! I tried the sparkling mango lime and other flavors, and they're all so bomb!! I love when they're on sale for 50 cents. But i can never complain about the price. You get a tall can for $1 +tax. But it's all worth it
Missy P.
I love this tea! Of course this isn't the healthiest of teas but it sure is delicious! I used to stop by at a gas station every day after school to get one of these on my walk back home. These are pretty sweet but super refreshing!
Rose V.
San Bernardino, CA
Arizona is one of go to drinks when getting something fast and inexpensive. I love the taste of mango flavor and all the other flavors are also very good. Super good value and would recommend you getting it.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mucho Mango is my go to flavor of Arizona! The packaging is always beautiful. Super bright colors to just steal your attention. There’s nothing i would change about them. They are simply the best.
Tania M.
Shafter
This is my favorite flavor of all Arizona drinks. I love mango plus i love more that it’s so cheap. I feel they been 99 cents for the longest and i hope they stay like that forever. A cold Arizona always tastes amazing.
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is my favorite drink from Arizona. It taste so good and the Mango flavor is delicious. You can always find it for sale at CVS. Compared to other canned juices there is nothing better than Mucho Mango. I will continuously buy this juice because it has a great flavor, great price, and a great product.
Mica J.
Many Arizona tea are good, great for any time of day. I like the 2 for one dollar sale at walgreens when it goes on sale. You can find this product at many stores.
Jasmine W.
I love it! It' like my personal snack time /relaxation ,unwind time. Perfect drink. It's not a energy drink, but but just a juice. Very good flavor! Affordable, like an $1.  I tried other drinks by this brand ! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!! Yeah like go get it now!good!
Liswa W.
This tea is refreshing and you could just get it at the store and drink it on a sunny day! It has great flavor and it met my expectations of a drink. It is a good price and you could get it at grocery stores. I would buy this drink again.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Mucho mango is awesome. I've loved this drink ever since I was a kid. It hasn't changed at all. Same great flavor, same price. Best bang for your buck when your craving a sweet thirst quenching drink!