BY ARIZONA #61 in Juice

The sweet, yet light flavour of Mango is perfect when you're craving a taste of the exotic. Made without preservatives or artificial colours. 680ml can. Ingredients: To follow.

• What store has this?2 Answers
  • How is this drink? I've only had the green tea but a want...4 Answers
  • On a sweetness level what does this rank , I don't like d...4 Answers
AriZona  Mucho Mango Fruit Juice Cocktail
Alex R.
Newburgh
I love all of Arizona’s juices and beverages! They’re so flavorful, especially this mango flavor. It’s very sweet and a little bit citrusy. They’re also so amazing because they are dirt cheap. Here it costs less than a dollar to buy a HUGE can.
Celeste B.
Indio
The flavor of this drink is good but is thick and you can’t have too much because the sweetness starts to set in. Arizona tea is one of my favorites but this mango becomes overwhelming after a couple drinks.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells , WV
I love all of Arizona’s tea flavors, especially the fruity ones. If they didn’t have so much sugar, I would drink them every single day. They go down smooth, and are always satisfying. I also enjoy how they have the cheap price printed on the can so retailers can’t make them more expensive. I highly recommend this mango drink, and the Arizona brand in general!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I'm in the mood for an Arizona Iced Tea, my favorite flavor to get is the mucho mango because it tastes so good! I literally love this because it's refreshing and I like the original iced tea flavor but the mango adds a pop that I really enjoy. I would definitely recommend everyone trying this mango flavor because I guarantee you'll literally love it!
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
Mucho mango is delicious, sugary, and delightful for any mango lover. I love it alone or as a vodka mixer. 99 cents at most stores, and nothing says down to earth like an Arizona.
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed and super cheap! Im a healthy eater 90 percent of the time but when I like to indulge I go for Arizona teas. Very sweet and lots of sugar but once in a while doesn't hurt
Sydney G.
Newport News, VA
I love the Mucho Mango flavor. I always run into Rite Aid and pick a bottle up if I have the time. It’s not too sweet and is great if you want something besides water that’ll help wake you up a bit!
Coral B.
Maryland, ['', '', '']
Arizona Mucho Mango is my favorite of all the Arizona drinks, I always buy it in a 23 fl. oz. can and it only cost .99 cents, and the natural flavor is just so good you should try it for yourself, not only does it taste good but it also quenched my thirst.
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
This is by far my daughter's favorite and definitely her summer drink of choice. The price is always right and the amount of product is not matched by any other brand.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is completely the best Arizona flavor. Whenever I go on road trips I search the whole gas station for this flavor just because of how good it is. The Arizona’s are a little more expensive then normal teas but trust me it’s worth it.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL
Is this actually good....
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
On a sweetness level what does this rank , I don't like drinks that are to too sweet
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
How is this drink? I've only had the green tea but a wanted to try it and couldn't find it?
Rozi J.
What store has this?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this have a bad after taste. Would it taste good if it gets warm?

back