Arizona Mango Half and Half Tea, 23-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Melissa O.Arizona Mango Half and Half Tea, 23-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Melissa O.Arizona Mango Half and Half Tea, 23-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Annette V.

BY ARIZONA #10 in Iced Tea

Made with 100% natural flavors. see more...

• Can you taste the mango in this product. 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Arizona Iced Tea?3 Answers
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.
Foodie Expert
Arnold palmers are one of my favorite drinks so when Arizona started making different flavors I got really excited. This is once of the best. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to this one. They are not as sweet or the flavors don't stand out as much as this one do. You can taste the mango and the tea in this drink. I would recommend this to anyone that want to taste how it's done right.
Lorah G.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
This is a road trip essential. If you've never had an Arizone Mango Tea, you have to get one on your next trip out of town. The Raspberry tea, which is what seems to be the beverage of choice for most people, leaves my throat feeling sore, so I always opt for Mango. At $1 per can at most gas stations or convenience stores, you really can't go wrong with this!
Lara Christina D.
Lara Christina D.
Framingham, MA
this is one of my favorite arizona tea drinks. the serving size of the can is amazing. all i would say is that it can get annoying after a while because of how sugary it is, but it's not as bad as some of the other arizona products. I would recommend it to others.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I didn't start drinking tea until recently , and I really do like these. They are only 99¢ and they are huge! there is a lot of sugar in them, but they're a good treat every once in awhile!
Shaletha T.
Shaletha T.
Riverside, CA
Omg! My family and I love this. The mango/half tea pairs so well together. A plus about this drink is that it don't leave an after taste its Awesome I'm telling you. Try it for yourself
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Foodie Expert
3 stars overall. 5 for the price, flavor, and amount you get. 1 for the actual nutrition content and sugar. So we'll meet in the middle and call it a 3. I rarely puchase these, but admit I will treat myself to a sugary treat once in awhile. Although it is still very rare because I prefer to eat sugar laden things versus drinking them. But sometimes you just need a giant bottle of these Arizona tea-juices and it just hits the spot!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Foodie Expert
Funny this came across my snaps to review, like Influenster read my mind. The hubs and i picked one of these from the cold fridge at pur local grocer while we were shopping and it was wonderfully different! My favorite beverage is an Arnold Palmer, which is half sweet tea half lemonade so this was a great twist! Im not a fan of Mango but the hubby is so he loved it! A nice slight mango tea flavor to compliment the lemonade. A bit sweet and a ton of sugar a little tp sweet tfor me!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Arizona iced tea, and I think it always will be. They don't need to improve, the taste of mango is AMAZING and isn't over powerful what so ever. Also, it's A DOLLAR!! Nothing in the entire world will ever beat Arizona Iced Tea, especially Mucho Mango. I also like the energy drink and the half strawberry lemonade one, but nothing will ever compare to Mucho Mango. Arizona did nothing wrong when they made this.
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
I love Arizona tea on hot summer days. Especially when I'm skateboarding or playing basketball. The skatepark and Arizona are basically best friends. Mango is one of my favorite flavors and Half and half is just a good drink. Combining the two creates a tasty mix, but leaves a strange after taste. It isn't what I really hoped for, but I would still drink it again.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Amarillo
I love this tea!! The flavor is amazing, not to sweet but it keeps this Texan girl happy! Not only do I get great flavor, but the can sizes are large and the prices are great! I usually buy the bulk cases but even when I need to run into a convenience store to grab one, it's less than a buck! I definitely recommend this brand in all flavors!!
Stefanie V.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
What is your favorite Arizona Iced Tea?
Lily C.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , Ontario
Foodie Expert
Can you taste the mango in this product.