AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea uploaded by Melissa O.AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea uploaded by Melissa O.AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea uploaded by Annette V.

BY ARIZONA #30 in Iced Tea

Tea and juice drinkers alike will quickly agree the concept of a half and half makes one delicious invigorating beverage idea. It’s not too overly tea and not too overly juice. Made with 100% natural flavors, no preservatives, and no artificial colors this combination of a ripe mango taste and a collection of premium brewed black teas is perfectly balanced. It’s refreshing taste will make your taste buds feel like they are on vacation.

Premium Brewed Black Tea Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Pear Juice From Concentrate, Mango Puree, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium.

• Can you taste the mango in this product. 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Arizona Iced Tea?3 Answers
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Mango madness! This tea is the best for 99 cents! This brand is Amazing for two reasons everything I've had from Arizona tasted great and they keep it at a low price point and they have for years! They really know how to run a company and I appreciate how cheap they keep this liquid gold. Only way it's above 99 cents is if the store taxes you, some do and some dont.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
Arizona tea brings me back to being a teen. I don’t and never have drank alcohol. So when ever people has hang outs and what not this was my go to. I love tropical juices and teas. There is so much flavor. They are only 99 cents most place under 2 dollars for sure. The cam is huge. I’ve recently been back on a Arizona tea kick all over again. If you don’t like cans they do have plastics bottles. also they are cheaper and bigger then any can of pop or energy drink.
Bailey S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love every Arizona ' juice' drink and was dying to try this one out when It came out. However this was not for me. I don't like this at all and I think its because of the half and half idea. The two dont mix well in my opinion
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite flavor of iced tea of any brand. It is a little more pricey than your usual iced tea so I do not get this all the time, but I’m special occasions or road trips I am all over these and it’s worth it.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
My all time favorite tea when I am in the mood. I love mango anything so this is just heaven sent. You can’t be .99 cents either! I grab it at Meijer gas station at least once a week. I recommend it quite often!
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
I really like this mango drink it tastes very natural and not too sugary.It is great if you love mango,and also it is very affordable!i really recommend this drink, I will definitely continue to purchase it
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
I love mango half and half, it’s one of my favorite flavors. They should at least upgrade the bottling of it. It’s a good price for one so it’s affordable. I recommend if you love a mango tang.
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
My favorite in the whole world! I will drink this all day everyday! Of course Arizona is not only cheap but this tea is seriously the just the best! If you like mango then I would definitely recommend!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Live for this!!! It’s the only drink that hasn’t disappointed me with the price!!! It is somewhat caffenaited which is great for late nights and school mornings, it has a refreshing taste and is a big can as well for a lot of product . I just wish It had a twistable cap on so I can take it almost anywhere without the fear of spilling it.
adriana f.
mission, TX
yoo this arizona tea has always been affordable and really tastefull they are super wonderful and good and i mean everyone should try it its just like one dollar
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
What is your favorite Arizona Iced Tea?
Lily C.
Ohsweken, ON
Can you taste the mango in this product.