AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea

by AriZona

#22 in Iced Tea

Tea and juice drinkers alike will quickly agree the concept of a half and half makes one delicious invigorating beverage idea. It’s not too overly tea and not too overly juice. Made with 100% natural flavors, no preservatives, and no artificial colors this combination of a ripe mango taste and a collection of premium brewed black teas is perfectly balanced. It’s refreshing taste will make your taste buds feel like they are on vacation.

Premium Brewed Black Tea Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Pear Juice From Concentrate, Mango Puree, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium.

Where can I buy one of these? I live in South Texas and haven’t seen them here
Is this as good as it looks?
Is this any good?
Start your review of AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea!
Mariela E.
Des Moines, WA
My favorite Arizona! Very delicious. Price point is also great ! It taste amazing when it’s cold out pour over a cup of ice. The packaging is very vibrant definitely pulls people’s attention with the color scheme and mangos 🥭
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I love mango and Iced Tea so I knew this was going to be a hit for me! I love how affordable this drink is as well. I would recommend this and repurchased.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
My favorite flavor! Has some juice and real tea. Soooo delicious! One star off because the use of high fructose corn syrup instead of real sugar.
Amanda  C.
Manassas, VA
AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea uploaded by Amanda  C.
AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea uploaded by Amanda  C.
I love AriZona and has been affordable and my go to for years. I love AriZona Mango Half and Half Tea is so hard to find in stores! I don’t know where the best place to find. I even took the can and placed a stash jar inside because everyone knows it my favorite drink and always found in my home.
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
I love a refreshing drink without so much sugar and not colored soda, and it has just what it takes to cool off with a tea.
Veronica C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love love love this mango flavor! So refreshing when it’s ice cold and on a hot day. And for a dollar you can’t beat the price ! Seriously really good tho .
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
I love mucho mango so I’m so happy with this blend of mango and tea. Super refreshing
DAISY A.
Sacramento
This product is very good, I like the mango taste and I would prefer they had a little bit more of the mango taste, it seems a little water down but it is still flavorful
Tracy W.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely love this drink it is absolutely amazing. It is very inexpensive and you can get it at so many places. You can get it at grocery stores gas stations almost anywhere. It tastes amazing if you like mangos like me. I highly recommend this product.
Katerina  P.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honestly if it has mango in it I will love it. This is a refreshing change from the typical black tea drink. A great one for the winter to remind yourself that summer is just around the corner. It’s also not too sweet.