AriZona Liquid Water Enhancer Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Andrea B.

BY ARIZONA #18 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Give your next glass of water an AriZona kick with AriZona Lemon Tea water enhancer. At zero calories per serving, add as much flavor as you’d like while never having to worry about adding to your waistline! Our first and most popular flavor has a taste big enough to cool down any thirst. Try some today and find out what everyone is talking about.

PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS,TEA ESSENCE, HONEY, WATER, CITRIC ACID, GUM ACACIA, SUCRALOSE, ESTER GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA

Buy on Amazon
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
AriZona teas are my favorite, so I figured this may help me save a few bucks in the end. It was so gross! The syrup just did not give the same taste as a bottled or canned drink.
Mercedes E.
Miami
It's like walking around with an Arizona factory or dispensary at my disposal. I can make as much or as little I want at a time and it is always to my satisfaction.
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Clear packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
We love Arizona tea in our house. Especially my husband! It is probably our most purchased brand.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a big fan of Arizona tea I usually buy a few of these every time I host a party. They are always a hit in the party. This one probably has the best flavor.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
I love arizona iced tea, and sometimes i'm not able to go to the store to buy it. This water enhancer gives you multiple servings, and tastes exactly the same.
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I was happy with this product I love a nice Arizona this was a close second I was able to make a lot more at home using water filled my water bottles with it
Keyana S.
Water enchanters arnt my cup of tea but this product is making me think different. Very affordable and adds a sweet taste to your average glass of water.
Jordan C.
Edgewater
My favorite T I usually always have a can with my lunch I love how it's sweetened with honey and it's also a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants
Maddy S.
beach park
I mean it doesn’t taste like Arizona. At all. But it’s adorable compared to bigger brands like “mio” it doesn’t taste bad at all but just not the same.
Katey W.
Does this make your water taste like you just opened a can of tea or does it dilute the flavor?