AriZona Liquid Water Enhancer Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Andrea B.

BY ARIZONA

Description:

Give your next glass of water an AriZona kick with AriZona Lemon Tea water enhancer. At zero calories per serving, add as much flavor as you’d like while never having to worry about adding to your waistline! Our first and most popular flavor has a taste big enough to cool down any thirst. Try some today and find out what everyone is talking about.

PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS,TEA ESSENCE, HONEY, WATER, CITRIC ACID, GUM ACACIA, SUCRALOSE, ESTER GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA

Buy on Amazon
Kalea
I love normal Arizona tea, but this was a bit lack luster. I followed the instructions but it tasted off. It was like the bad cousin of the normal tea! I finished the product and the packaging made it easy to use, but I won't be repurchasing.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
These are pretty nasty not going to lie. I don’t know what it is about them but I don’t trust it. It tastes different than regular Arizona. Arizona is so cheap to begin with I wouldn’t waste money on this.
Dawn W.
I love that you can keep this in your car and make your own team when you're out and about what a convenient option instead of going to the convenience store and spending $2 on a little bottle of soda
Liz T.
Paducah, KY
I live on this stuff! It is just so convenient to have this little squirt bottle handy, all you have to do is have a water bottle with water obviously and squirt a few drops in there and shake! It’s so simple!
Esmeralda H.
I purchased this at cvs the other day at a pretty good price. It does not make your water taste excatly like a Arizona tea but it sure does make water taste better. I do recommend to get this product.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
This is perfect for on the go I keep some in my purse along with the water bottle instance he bought it about 230 at my local Walgreens many other flavors to Arizona is the best go out and give it a try
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
We drink a lot of water so we do get bored with just plain water. These are the perfect add in to flavor the water and mix things up. Not too sweet and tastes good.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
of course the original flavor is great. it is a great price for a great tasting iced tea. it never disappoints and if you've had it before you know what you are getting.
Bethany P.
Modesto
I usually just buy these flavor Arizona teas in the can at my local drugstore and this one and the watermelon one are my favorites. But I've never tried the actual packaging.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
I don't think they taste anything like tea no matter how less or how much you add it leaves a funny after taste and feeling in my mouth I will never buy it's agin expensive too and not good enough for the price
Katey W.
Does this make your water taste like you just opened a can of tea or does it dilute the flavor?