AriZona Liquid Water Enhancer Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Andrea B.

BY ARIZONA #17 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Give your next glass of water an AriZona kick with AriZona Lemon Tea water enhancer. At zero calories per serving, add as much flavor as you’d like while never having to worry about adding to your waistline! Our first and most popular flavor has a taste big enough to cool down any thirst. Try some today and find out what everyone is talking about.

PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS,TEA ESSENCE, HONEY, WATER, CITRIC ACID, GUM ACACIA, SUCRALOSE, ESTER GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA

Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite Arizona drink and i had no idea they had a water enhancer. When i finally tasted this i was so happy! I mean this is like a dream come true! It’s so affordable and the flavors are just so bold!
Christine D.
Rochester
I can't get enough of having an on the go product that's easy to use and almost everywhere you go you can refill a water bottle. Great tasting and so convenient.
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
I've used this and it was okay. But it's tricky. Cause if you use to little it's weird and too much is just gross. I didn't like how fussy it was. But when you got it right it was pretty decent tasting. Not as good as the real thing though. But if you're looking to cut some sugar and water it down it's good for that I guess.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
I just love this stuff in the summer. I go on so many adventures that this is such an easy product to add to water. It makes your average water something special and magical. Not only is it good for advertisers but you can make amazing adult drink with adding this in.
Lynann C.
Mansfield
The Arizona Liquid Water Enhancer Lemon Iced Tea is great. I keep one in my purse and one in my van. Along with my kids carry one with them. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the fact that I control the amount used so I ge it exactly how I like it every time.
Andra L.
love this especially on a hot sunny day, really very very suitable to drink during the summer. i do hv this all year round but mostly in the summer. love the flavour as it reminds me of childhood and and home. really live this and overall its priced great too!
Lauren B.
Riverside
I absolutely love these little water enhancers. A few drops and your water is flavor filled and packed with sweetness. They have so many different flavors to choose from but the Lemon Iced Tea is one of the best out there. I would always recommend.
Chantelle K.
Lihue
My favorite beverage by far especially when it's ice cold. I usually buy 12 at a time because my house hold goes through it so fast. No room for improvement because I absolutely love this drink, it's delicious and is definitely would recommend it
Kristie B.
I LOVE Arizona Iced Tea. My favorite in the Arnold Palmer iced tea lemonade mix; however any flavor will do. I make sure to always have a can or two with me, especially in the summer months when I'm out hiking with friends are hanging out at the beach.
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
I love being able to add a lot or a little to my water because I don't like strong tea. Its like having tea with you at all times. This is also great if you don't like water you can just carry this around with you and add it to stay hydrated with great flavor instead of water.
Katey W.
Does this make your water taste like you just opened a can of tea or does it dilute the flavor?

back