BY ARIZONA

Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer.
32 servings.
Zero calorie. see more...

• How much are you suppose to squeeze into a bottle?2 Answers
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love these because it turns water into one of my favorite Arizona drinks. It's convenient if you don't want to store a bunch of those tall cans in your fridge, just add it to your cold water straight out of the fridge! It also comes in handy when traveling to work because you don't have to worry about having to carry too much stuff.
Brittany H.
These are actually really helpful for my fitness goals. I try to stay away from pop and super high sugared drinks especially cause my coffee is my splurge lol... I like that I can toss this in my purse and when I'm somewhere I can't find a drink choice I want I just add a fee squirts of this stuff to my water and I'm good to go!
✨Caitlin S.
Rochester , MI
Perfect way to give your water a bit of arizona flare. I use this a lot when I just want a nice Iced Tead, but don't want to worry about running out of cans too quickly. I buy this all the time, and mostly for around campus too! Its a great item and I am going to continue to buy.
Jori H.
After expanding my palette to the finer teas in life, I can definitely see why Arizona tea is primarily enjoyed by 12 year olds. But ya know, I can still get behind some of these water enhancers. Not my first choice, but better than expected.
Neri G.
Fresno, CA
This one and the half strawberry armed the bomb wasn't till this year but hat I've tried them out and wore amazing .. and the prize is unbeatable from 50 cents to 99cents for a large amount ! You can't beat that
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
Arnold Palmer is my favorite mix ever. I worked at a golf course and was introduced to AP and have loved it ever since. I love how easy it is to put in my water too!
Rebekha P.
I dont care for water enhancers but I love Arizona half and half. Thought this would be good like the drink, but it just doesnt do the trick for me. Save your money and just buy the premade tea.
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I think canned and bottled AriZonas are amazing ! But these squeeze ariZons are not all great to me ! I was a first time buyer and it will remain that way ! Nor bashing AriZona but this product was very watery and not what I expected ! If you expect it to taste like canned and bottled AriZona I do not recommend !
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
This is a great water enhancer to have on the go. I enjoy taking this when I go camping! This can be purchased at a grocery store! I got mine at a super Walmart. It was good and tangy.
Kyra G.
Orange, CA
These are perfect for on the go and so easy to use. Just squirt a couple drops into your cup/bottle and you have perfect Arnold palmer ice tea:) you get so much use out of the little bottle and they fit easily in your purse.
Angela I.
How much are you suppose to squeeze into a bottle?