Arizona Lemon Iced Tea Sugar Free 0 Calories Iced Tea Stix- 10 CT uploaded by Lily D.

BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Lemon Iced Tea Sugar Free 0 Calories Iced Tea Stix.
Antiox natural antioxidant.
10 stix.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brianna C.
Lexington, SC
I am on a diet and I am always craving some sweet tea with lemon. I am so glad that Arizona came out with these sugar free tea stix that fulfill my craving and have no calories!
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
Aronza ice tea sugar free u wouldnt think it was so good but it is. If u havent tried the sugar free u should me and my kids loveeeeeeeee it so much the way it is or in ice,
Madeline Z.
I love the flavor of their Arnold Palmer, but I'm disappointed that I can't find anything, but their sugar free with artificial sweeteners which makes my stomach upeset.
Kayla L.
Glendale, AZ
Az ice tea with lemon had great flavor. Just enough lemon taste to the tea. I was craving ice tea and my bff brought this to me and it was good.
Jasmine H.
This is a nice tasting tea but it leaves a weird unnaturally sweet after taste. Pretty interesting to be honest.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
So artificial tasting and bitter. Almost a sour taste and much too strong when poured in a water bottle
sonya g.
Pennsville, NJ
These are delicious and don't taste sugar free. They are usually less than some other brands also
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
It is alright.. I mean I much prefer their tea flavors but this works pretty nice when all the others are sold out or if I am being judged for only drinking one of their entire brand. It isn't as tart as I would like it to be. Needs more lemon flavor.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
These iced tea stix are handy and delicious! I love carrying them around with me & popping one or two into a water bottle to add a little "flavor fun" to my drink. They are rich in flavor & aren't too bad for you!
brenda a.
I like to add this to my water when i am in a hurry instead of preparing a tea or they are easy for when i am on the go