BY ARIZONA #52 in Iced Tea

AriZona is America's number one best selling brand of iced tea - and it's that way for a reason! Every single drop is crisp, refreshing and packed with flavour! Spoil your taste buds with over 50 different flavours from AriZona's exciting range of drinks today!

Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium

Buy on Amazon
Liam C.
Atlantic Mine
Love Arizona ice teas, you can buy this product at most grocery stores and gas stations. Best thing is that they are only a dollar so it is very affordable and tastes great. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others.
Victoria C.
Nazareth
Arizona tea is very affordable and it is my favorite kind of cold tea. It was affordable and a very good flavor with many flavor options. It was very good value and I would recommend to others for sure.
Sarah S.
Texas
I love this brand of tea... Although I buy this flavor minus the lemon. I love how you can purchase a tall can for just a dollar.. taste and affordable to quench your thirst
LaShonna B.
All Arizona Tea is delicious! I try as many flavors as I possibly can! So far I haven't had one that I dislike! I love how reasonably priced they are for such a tall can!
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I enjoy the Arnold Palmer because it reminds me of home. The well balanced mix of tea and lemonade are a Southern girls delight. Great for a refreshing quick pick when on the move.
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
My absolute favorite iced tea drink. Just discovered this recently & now I'm hooked. I could drink this all day everyday. It's not super sugary & low in calories, yet is flavorful without any after taste.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love Arizona green tea. It's been my favorite since high school. I could go to walmart and get a can for 1.00 after tax. Great taste, super affordable, and great for you. I'm a repeat consumer and will continue to be. I now buy gallons of it so it lasts longer.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My tried and true cold store bought tea! Always inexpensive and always light and refreshing. A hint of sweetness but still tastes like tea. I've been drinking it since for over 20 years and doubt I will stop anytime soon!
Michelle D.
Out of all the Arizona flavored I enjoy the Green tea one the best. It isn't too sweet or have that overreaching tart after taste like some of the others that I've tried. I would recommend this one if you haven't had Arizona before. It's usually around $1 per can when I buy it.
Camila V.
I am a tea lover! and this tea is my favorite, you can feel every ingredient in your mouth and the best part is that it's not expensive!

It might not be the super natural tea ever but it is better than Lipton and others. The price is really affordable.