BY ARIZONA

AriZona is America's number one best selling brand of iced tea - and it's that way for a reason! Every single drop is crisp, refreshing and packed with flavour! Spoil your taste buds with over 50 different flavours from AriZona's exciting range of drinks today!

Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium

Buy on Amazon
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
My absolute favorite iced tea drink. Just discovered this recently & now I'm hooked. I could drink this all day everyday. It's not super sugary & low in calories, yet is flavorful without any after taste.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I love Arizona green tea. It's been my favorite since high school. I could go to walmart and get a can for 1.00 after tax. Great taste, super affordable, and great for you. I'm a repeat consumer and will continue to be. I now buy gallons of it so it lasts longer.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
My tried and true cold store bought tea! Always inexpensive and always light and refreshing. A hint of sweetness but still tastes like tea. I've been drinking it since for over 20 years and doubt I will stop anytime soon!
Michelle D.
Out of all the Arizona flavored I enjoy the Green tea one the best. It isn't too sweet or have that overreaching tart after taste like some of the others that I've tried. I would recommend this one if you haven't had Arizona before. It's usually around $1 per can when I buy it.
Camila V.
I am a tea lover! and this tea is my favorite, you can feel every ingredient in your mouth and the best part is that it's not expensive!

It might not be the super natural tea ever but it is better than Lipton and others. The price is really affordable.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
Wasn't what I was expecting when I first consumed the beverage. I highly recommend drinking it cold, and it has a weird after taste in the mouth. It's pretty affordable and you can definitely find this at your local CVS or at a gas station. I don't think I'll repurchase this product.
Angie D.
Wallingford
This is one of the only teas that I will buy I love that flavor that it has not to mention it's very inexpensive this is a good drink to quince your thirst on a hot summer day yes I would recommend this drink
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
Love the price of this tea and the flavor. 99 cents for a giant can of tea is perfect. Very affordable and perfect for a hot day. All of the different flavor teas are great. I would recommend this to everyone
Jordan R.
Columbia, TN
I swear this is the cheapest and best tasting tea ever invented. There is so much flavor packed into one can and it don't leave a film in your mouth like other tea brands do.
Knoraa B.
Tea Is My Number One Thing If I Ever Go Anywhere I Will Get A Tea It Will Be Nothing Different! I Love TEA I Like To Try New Flavors But Green Tea Is My Favorite 😍 😍 😍