BY ARIZONA

First, it was Bogart and Bergman. Then it was Sonny and Cher. Today, its Brad and Angelina. Incredible on their own. And even better together. Oddly enough, the same holds true for kiwi and strawberry. Delicious separately. And made even better when blended together in AriZona Kiwi Strawberry. Fortified with Vitamin C, this dynamic duo is made with all natural flavors – without preservatives or artificial colors.

FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), KIWI JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C),GUM ACACIA, BETA CAROTENE (FOR COLOR)

• Which Arizona drink do you buy? I typically purchase ...2 Answers
  • Which flavor is the best?1 Answers
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Very delightful and inexpensive drink. This drink is only $1 a can. No bad aftertaste, but forewarning, it will Hill have you asking for more and have you stocking up on this drink. Watermelon flavor is also a good flavor
Rose B.
Nashville
Besides watermelon, this drink is amazing! Love that it's cheap and there's so much! good for hanging with friends, cruising, etc. affordable and delicious! two good flavors combined!!🖤
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
This drink is so delicious and refreshing. It is very affordable and comes in a large quantity. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am a repeat buyer. This is my favorite flavor.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love all of Arizona brand drinks but the Kiwi Strawberry is one of my top favorite flavors. I love the ease of having tea in a can. Arizona never let's me down on the quality and the flavor. I cannot get enough of this drink. Kiwi Strawberry everything!
Diana D.
These are beyond affordable, I was extremely excited when I found out they sell them in packs. The flavor is amazing, not too sweet and they don't retain that can flavor that most drinks do. I recommend this drink to anyone who drinks juice.
FAVIOLA M.
Murrieta, CA
I love this tea it's so taste and delicious. The can't beat the price and compared to others. I like the packaging so creative. Definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone
Cookie M.
South gate , CA
Im in love with everything strawberry kiwi but one thing i love most besides that is being able to get spare change and get my favorite drink when I have to wait for my next paycheck because I went broke trying to pay off everything lol #brokepeopleproblems
Nisha R.
Mooresville, NC
These are my life. I literally have one everyday
My favorite drink of all time. Someone brought me one of these instead of the green tea on accident and I can't get enough of them.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I've always loved these brand of tea because I think it's super tasty and pretty adorable. But, I would love it even more if the product wasn't so sweet, I contains a lot of sugar. The packing is nice and it contains a lot of tea.
Kristin B.
I don't like iced tea, so I love that Arizona makes this kiwi strawberry juice drink. I grew up drinking juice boxes, and this is like an adult juice box! I know the can says there's like 3 servings in it, but I drink it all in one sitting. It's just so delicious. And I love that it's only 99 cents.
Rose B.
Nashville
Sarah V.
Which flavor is the best?