BY ARIZONA

First, it was Bogart and Bergman. Then it was Sonny and Cher. Today, its Brad and Angelina. Incredible on their own. And even better together. Oddly enough, the same holds true for kiwi and strawberry. Delicious separately. And made even better when blended together in AriZona Kiwi Strawberry. Fortified with Vitamin C, this dynamic duo is made with all natural flavors – without preservatives or artificial colors.

FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), KIWI JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C),GUM ACACIA, BETA CAROTENE (FOR COLOR)

• Which Arizona drink do you buy? I typically purchase ...2 Answers
  • Which flavor is the best?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Very delightful and inexpensive drink. This drink is only $1 a can. No bad aftertaste, but forewarning, it will Hill have you asking for more and have you stocking up on this drink. Watermelon flavor is also a good flavor
Rose B.
Nashville
Besides watermelon, this drink is amazing! Love that it's cheap and there's so much! good for hanging with friends, cruising, etc. affordable and delicious! two good flavors combined!!🖤
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This drink is so delicious and refreshing. It is very affordable and comes in a large quantity. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am a repeat buyer. This is my favorite flavor.
Zayra V.
Recently I haven't been able to get enough of these. I literally dedicated a month to trying all of the flavors that they have. Seeing as I'd previously only tried the Mango. These are just so affordable and so delicious there's nothing to complain about.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Arizona tea is my brand of tea ! Always taste so good , I love that they have a variety of different flavors as well , and that they have them almost everywhere !
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love all of Arizona brand drinks but the Kiwi Strawberry is one of my top favorite flavors. I love the ease of having tea in a can. Arizona never let's me down on the quality and the flavor. I cannot get enough of this drink. Kiwi Strawberry everything!
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my favorite because I have been drinking for as long as I can remember. The taste is just right. Not too sweet nor too sour. It's right in the middle. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Diana D.
These are beyond affordable, I was extremely excited when I found out they sell them in packs. The flavor is amazing, not too sweet and they don't retain that can flavor that most drinks do. I recommend this drink to anyone who drinks juice.
Leslie R.
My favorite drinks .... I dont drink soda at all and this is what I get when I'm at a corner store alone with the honey and tea one but I feel like the kiwi and strawberry one is wayyyyyy more better
FAVIOLA M.
MURRIETA, CA
I love this tea it's so taste and delicious. The can't beat the price and compared to others. I like the packaging so creative. Definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone
Rose B.
Nashville
Sarah V.
Which flavor is the best?